Overheard in First Class today on a Jakarta turnaround...
"How can there be on fish today??! I dun care you go n find one for me!"
This apparently came from some big shot who prob owns the Jakarta Post or something towards one of our leading crew. He was practically yelling with a scowl on his face as if deeply offended.
Condescending, extremely petty...
The crew bit back her retort, which was supposed to be "So wat happens if u go to a restaurant n discover they dun serve fish?? Burn it down???"
She managed to get the fish from Biz Class.
If it were me, I'd rim the toilet seat with his fish fillet, present it prettily n with the brightest smile on my face.
N i'd go... "I do hope u enjoy yr meal Mr so-n-so" in the sweetest demeanour ever.
Never mess with people who prepare yr food buster! *ptui*
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Toilet Bowl Sauce....
Posted by
shhhh
at
1:09 am
Labels: Fly life, Laments of a Flygirl, things that make me go "F*rrRRrK*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm starting to feel that you're an increasingly dangerous person to offend.. haha
hahahhahah~ actually yes. But I'm also a highly imaginative individual... ;p Lotsa weird stuff going on in my lil head!!! ;D
That's fucking funny...rim the toilet bowl with the fish. I better be careful when i see you around on flight man.
Post a Comment