Sunday, April 20, 2008

Zouk's 17th! Tee Parteeeee~

I will just let the pics do the talking.....

Giant Tee outside

Inside...


Love my hair!
oops, wee got chewing gum in his mouth!

So cute my friends...

So red his face...
He suxx at game of 5-5.
hahahahahahha~


Better kiss her more b4 she marry off....
*smooch smooch*

huh??
I said take funny face.. not this lei??
;D

Craps, i see my wrinkle...


Then we got bored...

Cannot make it cock eye lor..

ALmost there


"What big eyes you have lil miss??"

"the better to scare you with buster!!"



Then things got lil outta hand...


Where she learn that from ah???

I also know a few tricks wat...

ooohhh... man balls...

N er........

MAN BOOBS!!!!!

*Tease tease*

Miss G is a whack when she gets high...
hahahahhahahahahahah~

Pics will be up on Facebook n tagged when i get home tonight!
Gonna watch Forbidden Kingdom now!
Y i keep watching this kinda shows wan...
Ask my movie partner Ray lar.....

toodoolooooos~

No comments: