A new kind of game seemed to have surfaced in the dating scene... or rather the playeur scene...
Maybe it's not new.. maybe it's always been, just that I'm slow to find out....
Pseudo honesty.
Men who come across as completely honest bout their past.
Their flings, their one night stands, their affairs.
N then they tell u.... that they have had enough of all that... n they just want to be true to you....
All to throw u offguard...
To me it's called "The Al3x Game"
"Why me?" the girl might ask at first...
N more sweet talking bleah bleah bleah from the guy...
How can the girl refuse?
After all, the old adage is... everyone is entitled to a past.
The past is the past they say.
I was a victim to all these.
I believed it, fell head first for it...i bled.
N now i learnt from it.
I recently am put in a situation where I had to tell a friend to be wary bout her new boyfriend.
N though i dun know her well, she reminded me of myself, the old me.
And when she assured me that she knows wat she's doing, the guy's completely honest with her bout ongoing relationship etc, it was jus deja vu for me.
Wat i think is this...
You can take the risk of believing him... cos everything is so fresh n new n sweet now.
But when he gets bored... as every guy does.....he might just leave some gaps in his 'honesty' halo.
Gaps that u cannot make sense of or find the plugs to fill them in.
From the book "Why Men Marry Bitches":
"When a man tells you that he left his phone at home, in the car etc for extended periods of time whenever u can't get to him, he's more likely than not to be lying."
To the ex.
I know u lied to me all those times sweetheart.
Pls dun feign innocence n pls dun sms me anymore.
Friday, April 11, 2008
The gaps in Honesty...
Posted by
shhhh
at
2:17 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey I believe my friend got in contact with you...
G has to know that he is a lying asshole, and he has been playing for a really long long time and still will be... (i was the other girl, except i knew much earlier on)
I think she will realise that all is a lie, but when? Only time will tell...
Eh its not a game, its life. Honesty and sincerity are just ways to open up a girl into a relationship as all serious guys out there do. +Guys get bored because girls dun wanna do their end of the entertaining in a relationship. Guys never get bored of interesting funny girls that make them laugh. Stop thinking what guys can do for or to you and start thinking how to make your man happy. That will keep him from straying.
To Anon #2:
NOt only do guys get bored. girls can too. But i also think that one has to learn to be content with the person one is with, esp if he/she claims to be in love.
U dun know me. I know that I keep my man happy. In fact, i do know for a fact that not only do i reciprocate, but I'm a very loving giver. Also if u dun think i'm interesting or funny, u probably won't be reading my blog anyways.
I also dun expect my man to do everything for me, i can make myself very happy thank you.
Thanks for yr advice, which i dun need anyways.
I just have bad luck with men. Men who have a drinking habit. Men who have committment issues.Men who dun have the balls to face the music. Men who dun trust women with the truth.Men who r extremely childish with ego issues.
And I dun need another one like you who always expect women to make U happy or do things for you in return for wat u do for ye lady to tell me this.
Must everything be fair in a relationship? Must one always gets back what he/she gives? Do you measure love this way?
Anon #1: Yes, I have told my friend becos I never want to see someone i know get hurt.
But I also dunno who r u.
Anyway, I'm leaving it as such. She has made her choice n she's happy at the moment.
She thanks everyone for the concern as well.
Post a Comment