Why is it that all the guys I know say that big boobies r disgusting n off putting...
Yet when a pair walks by... they never fail to gawk??
N they talk bout their sheer size seemingly with disdain... yet somehow I sense that these men secretly still want to have a grope..
Also, no matter how many times they try to convince me that big boobies are a turn off... why do men never say "no" when a chance to fuck one comes along???
Enough of your hypocrisy dudes...
If like then like.
You can say that it's a bonus or a 'must have'.
Even if it's to flat chesties like moi...
But dun say that u find it disgusting n turn off then drool when a set of blue whale mammaries breezes by.
I'm hollering cos I just feel like it.
In fact, I feel like biting heads off.
I just wanna be left alone.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
The Big Breasts Controversy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment