Monday, June 25, 2007

9M-MPE >>> 9V-SPR

If u wondering wat the title is bout...
It's aircraft registration... much like car license plate numbers lar..

I had a really interesting morning at the Airline House hangar today lar...
Too bad they were so darn strict bout handphones with camera functions...

It's really strange to see an aircraft painted with our livery but the Malaysian flag...

Engineering is still in the process of modifying the leased aircraft...
Fitting it with the approved safety equipments at the locations as if our existing fleet...

So i took down the original aircraft regn of 9M- MPE...
Imagine if you had to change yr name for 10 months lor...... poor jumbo jet... identity crisis..

Wahahahaha~.. why i go n think of such boliao things... ;D

Acupuncture
My first time...

I is old le...
My knee pain...
I can't hardly do Body Combat classes anymore or run lots lor...
Sob~~
I old le!!!!!! :_(

I gave my youth n knee n back working in the stupid service industry pandering to consumers' needs since the age of 16!!!

My knee cos I walk too much
My back cos I carried too many heavy trays of glasses n fucking crockery n never rest enough since the days of Dome...
My youth cos........... ;p

wahahaha~

It's quite fun actually.. until the sinseh was massaging my ligament...
WAh lan.. fucking pain lar...

But she pushed it down... stroked it away... kinda massaged it into my calves....
N the funny tingling sensation miraculously went away....

Want to know where???
Lai lai.. email me...
My ex team girl did her neck n broken wrist... n she claimed tt the pain in her wrist went away on the spot...

That's y i went back for the 2nd time.. the 1st was for my back like 6 months ago..

............................................................................................................................................

My Son!!!!
My bao bei!!!!!!!! ;)))
~Love love love~

I brought him out to get groomed last FRiday...
And the groomer was gushing n gushing "ooohhh.. his coat so nice... very nice fur.... dadadada"

When I picked him up 3 hours later...
she continued "He's sooo cooperative!! so well behaved!!! He's a model dog!!"


WAHhhhhhh!!! *beam like proud parent*

N he looks so fuckin' cute in that pic...
He might have a longer face... n chinese eyes...
But a goldie all the same....

N he never puke this time in the car lor.... drooled alot though...

My babbbbbiiieeeeeeeeee~
........................................................................................................................................

Look like Ultraman hor???
;D

The Hong Kong cafe at Katong Village ....
I like my food to look nice.... ;p

I squealed when the order arrived..
"WAh!! look like 'sian dan chao ren'! Must take picture!!"

Yar yar... I v boliao k..
I also easily impressed...
the rice quite dry at some parts... but the luncheon meat v yummy..

K k... i suppose to go prep for my BJS flight n sleep le...
Cos I got bad throat n slight fever n the Boyfriend might just chide me for staying up to do this nonsense....

NIghties!!
*kisses*

No comments: