Saturday, June 02, 2007

:)

The parents r outta town....

N I've got the whole house to myself...

Just got home n enjoying the quiet time... b4 i get started on the washing n tidying n unpacking n... packing again b4 I set off for the night n 2 flights...

Truly ironic...

I was imagining during the break up how would i b spending the nites alone during these couple of days...

But now... I'm kinda just enjoying this...
N actually hoping I would have a few more days with the house n car all to myself...
b4 having to leave for Copenhagen...
Hmmm..

Got lots to blog about...
Visit to Sydney n Dan's pad Down Under....
And...
...Him.... :)

The Friendster snoopers would have already seen our pic up there lar...

But right now....
Something I snitched off Lorette's blog...
(Thanks for linking me babe!! I gotta get down to doing my links one day too lor... )

Mambo-ing with the beautiful people....

Early flight out the next day din stop me from Zoukin'...

It was a crazy nite....
Too many people were in the same place...
N the darling got drunk... hee hee*
It's a miracle how I got us both home when he doesn't even remember giving me directions back to his... ;P

I need to stop reporting for flight with alcohol breath...
More soon I promise....

(N Dan I want the pic with me holding the beer bottle one lei...
N yes I saw her at Nike T2 Thursday... cute is the word lar!! ;) )

No comments: