.I've been tagged by Flozy... Wahahahaha~~
Rules of the game:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!
1) I really am a super lousy liar.
3) I think nose digging is thereupetic... N I like to roll... n flick... wahahahaha
4) I used to be really smart... then adolescence set in... now I'm jus a bimbo..
5) I'm obsessed with moisturising, conditioning, sunblocking, masking, facial-ing...
6) I like to plug in my iPod, tune out the world n dance wildly in the secret confines of my hotel room...
7) I secretly long to be a tai tai when i grow up... but realised I preferred the life of a tortured coolie...
8) I wonder wat the life of porn stars is like... hmmmmm.... Is it possible to be a horny chick 24/7??
9) I cried on the spot when I once saw the exhibit of bears being kept in cages n having their bile extracted daily for human consumption...
I know... I really am a compassionate soul... behind the hokkien-vulgarity spewing veneer I put up... haha
10) I talk alot cos i dun want you to feel awkward... I think I'm really good at making you feel comfortable round me... but really... I m a super introvert... n I AM uncomfortable around you... How's that for consideration?? ; p
I really dunno 6 people who read my blog n have a blog...
So much for low profile lar...
But I tagJer
Lorette
Hamburglar
Shanghai Swordsman
Nomad (who seems to have stopped blogging) (ahhhh... after checking just, he's back lei..)
Silver Bayonet
No comments:
Post a Comment