Am on MC today.. .so no Beijing for me!!
Wahahahaha~
Oeeii... I is only 3rd time MC in my 3rd year flying...
N I m having fever n inflammed throat....
N it's so hot now... grrrrr~
Anyway... as I'm uploading new music for the blog...
I got reminded of this incident just the past weekend...
I just like to say that I used to be a snob...
A music snob...
I din like chinese pop, I moved on from cheesy beng techno... N I despised mambo for awhile...
But the thing is... I USED to listen to them all before...
at some time or other in my life....
Then I snubbed them n deemed them cheesy n disgusting n turned my nose up at 'em for long long....
Then when I grew up...
N met n hung out w lots n lots of different pple, from wannabe DJs to crazy techno bengs n lians... n karaoke crazed idols...
I realised one need to be versatile lor...
N learnt not to make snide/quick comments on other people's choice of music...
Well.. just last weekend...
I was with Von n her crazy bitches at Phuture...
N Jon.. one of the 3 dudes who came to Sin a year ago....
N if u remember.. it was also the crazy night I met Ray at Dbl O..
We were all doing crazy mango shots n getting smashed...
Pics from a year ago...
The guy with the mole on chin is Jon lar..so only he came down to SIn this time..
N Von n Ping n him r going to Bkk til coming Wed for hol lor...
They sure having a wacky crazy time over there now i bet... ;D
By the way, I really can't dance to the music in Dbl O also lar...
But it's always been the company... than bout standing there looking cool... argh~
Anyways.. back to wat I was talking bout..
So I was at Phuture with Von n her crazy bitches doing wat we do when there is hip hop n R'n'b...
Then my blood kinda boiled when I went to look for the boyfriend back at Members...
N one of his frenz kinda commented...
"Oh so u were at Phuture... It's hip hop rite?? eh. I respect yr choice of music"...
N gave me that cheebye grin...
I know many of his poseur frenz think hip hop is cheesy...
But i personally think that it's jus the more modern version of mambo...
They still party at mambo wat...
So wat the fuck?
When we were at Rouge... they wanted to leave between John Molina's sets cos apparently "They can't stand the music"...
i'm like... come on...
Poseurs I can still tahan... Many of us r guilty of doing that once in a while...
I'm guilty of liking to listen to girly pop like Vanessa Hudgens n Lindsay Lohan over n over again when I feel like it... But I super love Deep Dish n Stephane Pompougnac for chill out
My fren Danny really loves techno... but he professed to kinda like the Crazy Frog anthems too *snigger*
N the boyfren likes the Ketchup Song... *wahahahaha~* ;D
It's all in the name of good clean fun... n enjoyment... watever trash it is...
Cos when it comes to music n partying...
Everyone has their own way of having fun....
So who the fuck are you to judge if we r having fun the right/cool way or not???
N I'm sure I caught some of them bobbing their heads to the catchy beats of the R'n'B tunes they played at Rouge...
I hate superficial people.
>:p *ptui*
2 comments:
i love deep dish too! :)
the company matters more than the music...
Im so proud to say that the only poster in my room is one autographed by Deep Dish eons ago, when 4 hour sets are considered super long le... n its stolen from the old poster holders in the older zouk toilets..
mahahahaha~
I can listen to their CDs over n over ago n still b amazed by their mixing!! wee hee!!
Post a Comment