Somehow it feels longer than it had been..
N all's good...
Can it just be too good to be true??
But I think we look REALLY cute together... *giggles*
Wanna kiss that cute nose of his...
And he's an internet duum duum... he never comes to my blog!! ;p
So I can say all the evil things I want!!
Heh heh~
So I can say all the evil things I want!!
Heh heh~
..........................................................................
Jus back from Auckland...
WAt a fucked up flight.... ;(
They all keep eating n eating n drinking... keep pressing attendant call lights right after drinks n snacks service, never leaving us alone!!!!!!!
I almost wanted to punch a cheena pax who was strolling along the aisles even after Captain made announcement for ALL crew n pax to be seated for safety during turbulent weather...
Cos when I told him politely to return to his seat, he replied adamantly "Why should I???"
NabEiiii..... testing my patience....
How I wish I can reply back "Becos lao niang says so!!!"
sleep time! ZzzzZZzzzZZzz~
Jus back from Auckland...
WAt a fucked up flight.... ;(
They all keep eating n eating n drinking... keep pressing attendant call lights right after drinks n snacks service, never leaving us alone!!!!!!!
I almost wanted to punch a cheena pax who was strolling along the aisles even after Captain made announcement for ALL crew n pax to be seated for safety during turbulent weather...
Cos when I told him politely to return to his seat, he replied adamantly "Why should I???"
NabEiiii..... testing my patience....
How I wish I can reply back "Becos lao niang says so!!!"
sleep time! ZzzzZZzzzZZzz~
1 comment:
"How I wish I can reply back "Becos lao niang says so!!!"
hehe...Boy..u never fail to crack me up..sian tml doin me first er flt...wish me luck man...u take care too! :D
Post a Comment