Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Giant mussels...

Hey you... been a really long time since i n blog... Well if u missed me... So have I... ;p kee kee~

I've got nothing much to blog bout...
Except my first trip to Copenhagen n the encounter with the little mermaid...
N more of Hans Christian Andersen's warped children's stories...

As of now..
Am in Auckland...

Slept so much I'm vexed that I can't sleep now cos I gotta wake at 6am SIN time later... Yawnnnn~

Wat can I say...
Auckland's the land of hibernation...

But beeg mussels!!

The Girl-with-the-Hearty-Appetite left 4 mussels untouched cos she was too full..
And her usual habit is to finish any food untouched by her frenz lei...

Well.. she's gonna be coming to Auckland more often..
As much as 3 times a month...
So no rush!! I can try everything in The Occidental's menu by April next year! (If u haven't heard.. the dodo's 74M crew le lar)

aside from having to work with some superiors she has wrote off in her little black book.. she is unable to get you bags from the EU n claim tax too...

Wahahahaha~

I had some time to upload some pics stored long long in my cam....

Me n Rif @ the Kandi Bar ..
The wall's full of buayas!! (crocodiles!! -_-")

Looking at our pics together only reminded me of our petty quarrels when we were together...
"Why everything must be routine" vs "why every week we have to plan events?!?!"
Its all ridiculous..
But it served to remind me how much i've grown up n stopped making life difficult for my significant other half... just cos I LIKE to be difficult...
But it also means that I have tried hard to mellow down n stopped being fussy n difficult...
SO there goes familiarity...
N being able to be totally myself
Thank you for being tolerant then teeb~


But I think i gotta kinda like the grown up me...
Though sometimes I wish I can be "tee kee" like last time without being faulted for...
But I old le... heh heh~

Pic taken in a cab... looking much older than I should be... ;p



Sneak pic of me in CPH...
the guard can't stop to take pic w me...
can't stop to pose with me...
so there...
Oh how i wanna run over n touch that furry hat of his! ;D

My hour of NZ9.95 use of internet is almost up!!
will catch ya soonest.. :)

No comments: