Monday, June 04, 2007

Absolute Truth n Honesty... Does it REally Happen??

Met up with Dan in Sydney sometime last week...

The trek up to Syd always damn 'siong'... Full load n everything...
But for an old fren... it's always worth it...

He's coming back 29 June!! And I can't wait...
One more khaki to Zouk with...

Yes Dan... if I can I would love to go to Armin Van Buuren with ya there lar...

The fat boy's lost tons of weight...
And am glad he was nice enough this time to tell me that I had too...

Heh...

We traded scandals n stories over overpriced duck rice in Chinatown (AUD13 for a plate of duck rice lorrrr)...

And had a heavy discussion on Absolute Truth n Honesty in relationships....
Is it possible??
Can it really be?
Does it happen??

I tot i was skeptical enough...
But I'm easy to convince n not around enough to be easily lied to...

He is worse lor... cos he gave me a guy's perspective...

The topic brought me back to my own questions back when I was w Ray..
To know or not to know...

I understand that there r things that might not seem that important to know one lor...
But wat's the line to be drawn??

Is it bad also to know too many things bout one's past??

Anyway... Dan said that he had been punished before for being honest...
So there's a reason why men find reasons to tell white lies... or ... to just not say anything at all...

Still.. I will never become the girl who hopes not to know anything bad...
Cos I will always b the girl who will take the risk n still tell everything...
hmmmm...

No positive conclusion on wat we discussed though...
Cos so far there was only 1 relationship I had in my life where the guy was completely
truthful n honest with moi...

Anyhoo...
Went to check out Dan's place cos he got car liao!! He's damn proud of his white Nissan Skyline lar... n wanted me to take a pic w Xiaobai #2

Dan's staying alone...
with an empty spare room still...
Quaint lil pad he has...

Chilling at the fireplace with Chivas

Speaking of which.. the dude is on MSN now...

gotta go eat dinner with the boyfren n get ready for my flight after...
Taaa~

1 comment:

clovergirl said...

i read somewhere that absolute honesty with no secrets is the key to a long lasting relationship.

i am just like you, i'd rather be in the know... than being lied to... heh.