Saturday, June 09, 2007

Familiarity...

I meet lotsa new people at work...
People I make small talk with...
People I can't really be myself with...

Sometimes.. I just need familiarity...

After a few days away from home...
I jus wanna come home to the familiar smell of my smelly pillow I sleep with...
The same old same old familiar frenz I talk cock with...
That familiar comfy feeling... that they will always b there for me...

That familiar pair of arms who hold me close in a hug...
That familiar smell of his tee shirt... n cologne...
That familiar lovers' banter, engaging n intimate...

I miss that feeling of familiarity....
I miss feeling safe n unguarded...
I miss having zero doubts... not having to interpret unfamiliar things said to me...
I miss hearing that familiar voice which often seconds my thoughts...
I miss hearing myself coo in a childlike voice n saying whatever boliao things r in my mind...
I miss being called a little girl... cos balloons really make me feel happy...
I miss being just myself....
Emotional, sensitive... all things girl...
I miss having someone who can relate to all things that make me, me....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...i really like how u put it..it totally reflects hw i feel man..d word dat sums it all-familiarity. likewise i don't like d feeling of uncertainly everyday we work...nice 2 know u feel d same way..

~Jer

Anonymous said...

still here. :)

-teeb