I couldn't resist blogging my recent pics cos Mac is well behaved today!
She hasn't died on me for a good 20 mins!
I'm so sleepy from an all nighter back from Shanghai
Hang in there girl!! I'm bringing you to the Mac clinic to get u cleaned up tomorrow! hehe~
In London before CNY!
My Maharishi neck n arm warmers!!
How cool r they lar!!!
N on sale somemore!!! wooohoooo! £68. A steal!! ;D
N they kept me so so warm in London n Shanghai!!! whoop!
A whodunnit n supposedly longest running play there lei.
N cos Ed said "Is there gonna be singing? Must there be singing!??!"
So I chose this one lor... no singing mah...
I think I would fall asleep if there's singing too...
8pm Lhr time is 4am Sg time...
Not really too conducive to sit thru a musical lor...
Kept nodding off the last time we watched Chicago... ;D
Busy Busy eve of CNY eve day at grooming school....
Ugly hor???
But his fur or rather... furless skin... kept reminding me of marble cake!!
;D
I brought my Whiskey there to groom n boy was he difficult..
My arms n shoulders n back ached the next day lor!!
So many dogs came in that day..
My senior had to rush thru at least 6-7! With no time to eat!
So we ordered pizza by the end of the day cos all so hungry!!
Tai Tai shopping with DC~
Bonded with DC post Bali shopping n bitching n watching Sweeney Todd...
When I say tai tai shopping it means we waltzed into Cartier n Chanel n Dior n Tiffany n swoon...
WEll.. at least I swoon....
BOth DC's bdays are coming n his wishlist (thick skinned hor? tsk tsk tsk ;p) is up on his blog...
Mine ah?? heheheheh~ anything from my fave tai tai shopping joints lor... kekekekek~
My arms n shoulders n back ached the next day lor!!
So many dogs came in that day..
My senior had to rush thru at least 6-7! With no time to eat!
So we ordered pizza by the end of the day cos all so hungry!!
Tai Tai shopping with DC~
Bonded with DC post Bali shopping n bitching n watching Sweeney Todd...
When I say tai tai shopping it means we waltzed into Cartier n Chanel n Dior n Tiffany n swoon...
WEll.. at least I swoon....
BOth DC's bdays are coming n his wishlist (thick skinned hor? tsk tsk tsk ;p) is up on his blog...
Mine ah?? heheheheh~ anything from my fave tai tai shopping joints lor... kekekekek~
Taka basement...
Remind me of loose scrotum sacs!!!
I mean... knowing my wild imagination... i think they look like it...
Juicy yummy balls...~ ;P
Tiramisu n choc eclair from Rive, Beard Papa (me no like cream puff ;{), Takopachi balls
bleah bleah bleah...~
A1 curry poks. Taka basement have!!
I also like fried junk food from Old Chang Kee..
Mambo Jambo on CNY Eve!!!
Imagine my glee when I got called up for jus a Saigon turn instead of Auckland on WEd!!!!!!!!
;D
Chipmunks as usual...
Kamikazed in members!~
Muscle's super adorable frenz up to their antics again...
This time... Mocking the professional Mambo-ers
*giggleeeees*
Can someone just ask John to do this the whole nite so I can just laugh n laugh?? ;D
Oh goshhhhhh~ *giggles*
;D
This time... Mocking the professional Mambo-ers
*giggleeeees*
Oh goshhhhhh~ *giggles*
Lou Yu Sheng onboard Xs-Que 836 headed for Shanghai!!
Load 0/7/144
Damn light lar total of 151 pax onboard only!!!! wooohooo!! ;D
Lotsa time during the lull period... esp with only 7 pax in biz class!
My chief organise lou yu sheng ah!
Step 1:
Step 2:
Pour seasoning n sauces...
Using champagne bottle to pound the poor peanut sachet...
*chuckles*
Load 0/7/144
Damn light lar total of 151 pax onboard only!!!! wooohooo!! ;D
Lotsa time during the lull period... esp with only 7 pax in biz class!
My chief organise lou yu sheng ah!
Step 1:
Step 2:
Step 3:
For added crunchiness, Chief decided to add more crushed nuts for topping
*chuckles*
Step 4:
Gather in the empty First Class cabin after settling all pax
Place Yu Sheng on trolley n take crazy posey pics
Place Yu Sheng on trolley n take crazy posey pics
(Pics available only on Facebook n only to my friends once I upload them there! You guys know I never put kebaya pics here one cos its too risky!!)
And yes that fat face with kero pok hair n joker red lips is me lar!
And yes that fat face with kero pok hair n joker red lips is me lar!
Step 5:
Lou the damn Yu Sheng n eat it!!!!
That's all folks!
Gotta sleep cos gotta steamboat later with the Dome Darlings at Adi n Co's pad
I might just be able to blog bout it as well!!
................................................................................................
Question of the day:
Why do some people never realise tt what they do IS in fact wrong? N yes bad?
Do they really think they have a right to just act irresponsibly n for their own selfish interests just cos they were brought up only to care bout n think for themselves n nobody else???
This is why society has so many inconsiderate ppl these days.
Ppl who never ever reflect on their actions objectively n imagine being in other ppl's shoes. I think they r just born with an inability to empathise.
Either that or the heart is absent. Ppl like these are never able to love.
Alright... over n out!
Gotta sleep cos gotta steamboat later with the Dome Darlings at Adi n Co's pad
I might just be able to blog bout it as well!!
................................................................................................
Question of the day:
Why do some people never realise tt what they do IS in fact wrong? N yes bad?
Do they really think they have a right to just act irresponsibly n for their own selfish interests just cos they were brought up only to care bout n think for themselves n nobody else???
This is why society has so many inconsiderate ppl these days.
Ppl who never ever reflect on their actions objectively n imagine being in other ppl's shoes. I think they r just born with an inability to empathise.
Either that or the heart is absent. Ppl like these are never able to love.
Alright... over n out!
No comments:
Post a Comment