Wah liao!!!!
Fave Pic of the nite!!!!!
Picture PerfecTo!!~
Our private Seoul Garden...Pork is banned though in the house of Adi n Co~
hehe~
Pose first
Lou ahhhh!!!!
Co kena blocked by Zen lor
Someone peel prawns for me lor!!*gush*
I drunk le~See lar.... drink until left my camera dunno where... think its at Seng Kang still
These r from ms ong!
N I finally learnt how to play Texas Hold'em tonight...
N I also learnt tt my frenz actually spend damn damn alot of time on the apps on Facebook... ;D
These r from ms ong!
N I finally learnt how to play Texas Hold'em tonight...
N I also learnt tt my frenz actually spend damn damn alot of time on the apps on Facebook... ;D
N Adi n Co owns some really comfortable sofa...
N some bloody good wine.
Okie dun burgle them pls...
More pics once I find my camera!!!
N some bloody good wine.
Okie dun burgle them pls...
More pics once I find my camera!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment