Saturday, February 23, 2008

"Excuse me Sir, do you have chicken pox??"

Argh... some inconsiderate selfish bugger came onboard today with chicken pox!!!

The bursting of blisters super contagious kind...

Dodo never got the pox b4!!!
N not vaccinated!

N I found out only cos I walked past n overheard Chief asking pax "Excuse me sir, is tt chicken pox u r having?"
N that idiot said "Yes!! but Doc said I'm fit to fly n im on medication"

I ran away to the opposite aisle, far far away n went to my Leading n squealed
"eeeeps!! tt man say he got chicken pox n my birthday next week lei n i on leave. I haven't got yet!! n I dun wanna get it!!!!!"

The crew pressed to sight the supposed Doctor's letter n all he could produce was a prescription with no disclaimer on whether he was indeed supposed to b in public.

The next step was to bring the ground staff into the aircraft with an intention to offload him, by then the smelly poxy cheebye's answer was "Oh no.... actually wat i have is a skin allergy"

ARGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
It's chicken pox larrrrrr......
Ppl who had it b4 knows wat it looks like, n everyone else except me had it b4 :(
N he admitted it at first!!

N we r in a confined space...
N he is bursting n blistering... n disgusting... n lying!!
N I'm on leave next week...
N I'm leaving for Auckland tomorrow
N there r young infants onboard....

WTF!!!

we failed to offload him somehow cos he was brought back onboard. apparently he had already flown from Zurich to Sin...

Super selfish n irresponsible bastard.
If I get pox in AKL n stuck there for 2 weeks with no one else but myself over my birthday n my leave (leave will kena burn somemore) I will curse him to no end....

Even if im home n kena pox cos of him... both my sistas will get pox also lor... grrrrrrrrrrrr

Why do people do stuff like tt!???!?!?! WHY?

1 comment:

Shoppingholic said...

aiyoh!!! the stupid fucker... *BAH#

i also never kena chicken pox before.. CHOI CHOI CHOI...

better go get vaccinated hor girl...

by the way... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

MUACK!