Thursday, February 21, 2008

Emo...til I see dogs...

Was still not in a v good mood the entire evening...

Til i was driving towards Mambo n stopped at a traffic light...
N saw a maid walking 2 Chow chows. One a regular coffee brown n one White!!!!!!

my mouth gaped so wide n though I was 2 lanes away from the sidewalk.. the maid saw my expression n smiled at me...
I craned my neck n wished to death tt I was on the sidewalk somehow instead of being in the car so I can play with the Chows!!!!!


So i arrived at Zouk all happy n bouncy after sighting the Chows...
N everybody says they've never seen white chows b4...

Well.. i know someone who owns a white chow now...
N i present Ms Ong's darling puppy Mantou (steam bun)'s pics(from her Facebook) here for all to oooh n ahhh.. ;D

oooohhhhh Love love love....


Ahhhhhhhh!!!!
Is it possible a dog can be so cute!!!!!
*swoon n faints*

"Why the hoomans insist on showing the world my dick i dunno!?!?"

"dooo di doooo... I like winding round n under small chairs n tables b4 I grow up big n fat!"

"hmmmm, my pensive cute look to make the girls go crazy.....
Wait.. i belong to 1 babe now liao!!"

N her other Chow, Burberry..

In puppyhood...

Well Burberry n Mantou are based in Beijing...
So there goes yr chances of meeting them...

But....... :)
So damn cute rite???

When I grow up, n get my own place.. I'm gonna wanna own 2 Goldies, 2 chows (1 white!) n 1 Husky. Prob 1 giant adopted German Shepherd....

Yeah.. I will literally b the old lady who lived with her dogs... ;D


3 comments:

Shoppingholic said...

you know chows come in black too... haha.. will get one of those one of these days...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E right?

clovergirl said...

the chow chow is so cute! :p

shhhh said...

Cute n Adorable are still understatements lorrr! Anyway Ong girl... U gotta wash Mantou periodically in whitening shampoo to prevent him turning yellow!!!