Apologies for the Nil updates!!
My lappie's been hospitalised with no word or anything since last Fri...
Needless to say, I've been feeling super handicapped...
N the photos taken on the 27th for my 27th at Winebar will only be available when Macbook is discharged!
Anyway... I just need to rant...
Bout a certain dude, who jus happens to be a fren of a good fren, n whom i invited outta courtesy cos he was standing there listening intently when I was discussing my bday plans.
Well.. the story is the fella came on his own... n my buddy was too busy with other people to hang w him...
Me being me... u know, always giving pple the benefit of the doubt... always having faith in ppl.. wondered privately "could a person really b so bad... tt annoying, irritating tt no one likes him meh??"
Fuck... we all promptly found out.
Though Dodo got too shit faced on vodka shots to monitor all the ongoings of the nite, a couple of phonecalls to Deniz, Von, Muscle, Co the next day revealed how inviting a single wrong person to yr party could ruin the balance... n spoil everyone's nite.
Unanimous reaction----- "Who is tt guy ah!??"
"He fucking keep taking the Chivas n pouring n pouring from Loy n Nic's bottle. NOt shy ah!"
"I never see anyone so gian drink in my life lor. everyone left liao n he still wanna look for yr Martell n he tell the server not to clear the empty glasses!! Such a pain in the ass!!"
"Girl if tt guy ask for Nic's number dun give!"
"Oh my god he is so touchy feely!"
"I think he is a fucking conman lar! he can be! He made himself so comfortable in the group!! N he finished most of the bottles!!!"
N I was too shit faced to remember tt he was touchy feely me too n my good girlfren else i would sure give him a meltdown n chased him away on the damn bloody spot.
Tt's it. So much for taking my kindness as weakness...
For bring nice to social rejects. Think they r labelled such for good reasons.
N the nicest most accepting of my frenz all CANNOT stand him!!!!!
N they tahan him cos they tot he was a fren of mine!
ARgh I feel so bad.
Sorry my darlings!!
N You. Yes you know who u r bloody drinks stealer n cheapo freeloader, n girl molester. N i know u will read this.
I was cordial the last time to u only cos u r my buddy's fren. Even though I was annoyed outta my hair with u the first time I met u.
If u got the guts u apologise to me n my frenz for being such a dick.
n I've already told D tt i never wanna see u whenever I'm out with him again. n Yes, i won't give u face one n sure will niao u for spoiling my frenz' nite.
Stupid ass ^&&*&%#$@%$% freeloader.
N this is written cos I feel bad for having subjected all my unsuspecting frenz with yr asswipe behavour. Go get cancer n die.
.....................................................................................
Other than tt random shouldn't be there blimp of the night...
It was a blast...
My most loved ones came n most took leave the next day!!
I can't wait to show u guys my most prized present of the nite... handmade card by Nic from the Dome darlings...
*smooches* guys!
Only thing was I got drunk really quick after 6 or so Lemon drops shots on an empty stomach! I din have time for dinner cos like I said I touched down n got home only round 8pm n had to claim my tables by 10pm.
Thank you for bringing me cakes... Thank you for singing me tt birthday song. Thank you for making yourselves free. N I'm glad tt everyone had laughs tt nite. :)
Special thanks to tt someone who stood by me til the end of the nite...
When I promptly puked n let go everything once I got outta the cab when home...
eeeeppsss... I know.... ;p
N who held my hand when I was stumbling... n cleaned me up when i had chocolate all over me..
hee hee hee~
Photos will be up on Facebook n here as soon as I get lappie back!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Conman at Dodo's 27th Birthday Bash...
Posted by
shhhh
at
11:55 am
Labels: Blah blah, Friends, I went to play
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes, that farking piece of shit! And I was so unsuspecting....Heng he cannot eat my tofu.... Coz i'm mussels..... KNS...
hee hee hee... see i wasn't lying when I said the reaction is unanimous... *chuckles*
Post a Comment