Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Life = Music + Alcohol~

Hung out at Sara's tonight...
Tot I needed a drink after waking up on the wrong side of my bed n a back breaking day of doggie grooming with an extremely heavy n obstinate dog...
REad: My Whiskey...

I'm in an extremely good mood now...
I wonder if it's cos of the manuka honey 42 below vodka Von ordered for me (n had the heart to leave part of the bottle for me after opening it for her thirsty self.. ;p)

Or cos I received the standby call up for just a little turnaround tomorrow... ;D

Which means...
PARteeee morrow!!!!!!!
Mambo me fellow zoukies!! (Bunny M say Zoukette=female zouker only.. i was like ??? hmmm)

I also blame Armin's universal religion 3 cd(on loan from my DC) for putting me in such good party party mood...
Im so into track 2... Dash Berlin's dub version of Til the Sky Falls Down...

Then I also wonder...
M i making all sorts of excuses for myself to get drunk every other day these days???

It's amazing.. how the right amount of alcohol makes it all so much more fun to drive...
The words n the tots also come aflowing

Then I think.. nah...
I'm having fun
It's tt time of one's life.... :)

Oh no... I wanna get drunk morrow after my Saigon turnaround...
Yummilicious!!~ :)
Yippe yippee yip yip!!!!

K this stupid keyboard on my home PC is the craps..
I only came on to get my crewlist!
bleagh~
Nites!!

No comments: