Was in Narita b4 Valentine's day!!
It gets really boring cos i can't SMS pple n all the channels on tv are in Jap except for BBC lor...
So dodo went buy rubbish cutesy shit again...
Wat disgusting Kitty shit did she get this time round!??!?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Perfect candidate to replace my smelly pillow IF i HAVE to retire it one day..
Only if...
I been eyeing this for long time okie...
Always no space in bag... this time i make space!!!
1 for mother hen corine, 1 for Ong girl just cos I adore tt biatch n 1 for the love of my life, Von
Kuromi is My Melody's arch angel for those not in the know...
Yar yar... say i'm a disgusting girly girl...
I haven't outgrown my Hello Kitty fetish n SAnrio days as yet...
Maybe hang it on my DS!!
Ahahahahaha~
Yes, sometimes I'm ashamed n disgusted by the girly side of myself too... ;p
On to more practical stuff I actually use..
Since my Gear4 speaker attachment died I've been music-less in me room
N MacBook has been pretty unreliable these days...
I got replacement
Of cos iPod is supposed to be right side up instead of upside down as u see..
But mine is the 1st of the iPod photo where the headset jack is on top mahhh..
I jus want something small n can put in pouch together with my lil Pod!!!
Happy!!
Then.... waltzing into convenience store at hotel lobby to do cutesy swoony Kitty shopping again... I found.........

Mini Asahi!!!!!
As tall as a regular lighter!!!!!!
135ml only!??!
Who wanna drink such little beer!!?!?!??
That ends my boring day shopping alone in Aeon Mall, Nrt.
N boliao photo whoring...

Dinner at Crystal Jade Taka n coffee at Spin 150208
N MacBook has been pretty unreliable these days...
Of cos iPod is supposed to be right side up instead of upside down as u see..
But mine is the 1st of the iPod photo where the headset jack is on top mahhh..
I jus want something small n can put in pouch together with my lil Pod!!!
Happy!!
Then.... waltzing into convenience store at hotel lobby to do cutesy swoony Kitty shopping again... I found.........

Mini Asahi!!!!!
As tall as a regular lighter!!!!!!
135ml only!??!
Who wanna drink such little beer!!?!?!??
Added into the bag as V-day tokens for Adi n Von....
Apparently Ms Ong says Cold Storage sells it too... -___-"
Apparently Ms Ong says Cold Storage sells it too... -___-"
N boliao photo whoring...
HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE's DAY!!!!
Hope u all had sweet unboring revolutionary dates n the lucky ones had good shags~ ;D
I refuse to celebrate V-day n chose to chill at One Rochester with some really good Sauvignon Blanc n tapas!
Boo to lousy n over priced Valentine's Day set menus!!!
Hope u all had sweet unboring revolutionary dates n the lucky ones had good shags~ ;D
I refuse to celebrate V-day n chose to chill at One Rochester with some really good Sauvignon Blanc n tapas!
Boo to lousy n over priced Valentine's Day set menus!!!
..........................................................................................................

Dinner at Crystal Jade Taka n coffee at Spin 150208
1) Horrid service at CJ taka. The aunties can't serve fast enough to handle the fast crowd n they forgot our orders!!!! n WAit soooooo long!!
2) Still drunk from bottle n half of vin blanc from the nite b4 n not enough sleep. Conclusion though is tt I get headaches from vin rouge but not white wine!!!
3) Gave the girls my hearts... kekeke~
4) Star tt nite was Ms Ong's simply to drool n die for Prada bag.... all of 1019euros...
Feeeeeelssss divine carrying it... ;D
Black is still the new Black!!
Zouk w Al n the very very sleep deprived muscle..
Why pple complain Gui Boratto boring??
I love his music!!!!
2) Still drunk from bottle n half of vin blanc from the nite b4 n not enough sleep. Conclusion though is tt I get headaches from vin rouge but not white wine!!!
3) Gave the girls my hearts... kekeke~
4) Star tt nite was Ms Ong's simply to drool n die for Prada bag.... all of 1019euros...
Feeeeeelssss divine carrying it... ;D
Zouk w Al n the very very sleep deprived muscle..
Why pple complain Gui Boratto boring??
I love his music!!!!
N it was to MOS after dropping m off to meet my love,Von who was badgered by some horny but pretty cute steward.
Photos from her cam not out yet!!
N breakfast for 2 at Kallang Mac for our post V-day meal, musing bout men in our lives...
Photos from her cam not out yet!!
N breakfast for 2 at Kallang Mac for our post V-day meal, musing bout men in our lives...
..............................................
Am trying to get the 27th Feb off cos Muscle has got me 2 tables at Winebar for my bday celeb!!
Unfortunately my plans got screwed after I got called up for this flight n the girl acknowledged the Change Of Flight too late. KNN~
So I will only touch down round 7pm on evening of 27th Feb n therefore have lower alcohol threshold due to tiredness...
But tt ain't stopping me..
Come count my 27 (*groan*) wrinkles!!!! ;p
Unfortunately my plans got screwed after I got called up for this flight n the girl acknowledged the Change Of Flight too late. KNN~
So I will only touch down round 7pm on evening of 27th Feb n therefore have lower alcohol threshold due to tiredness...
But tt ain't stopping me..
Come count my 27 (*groan*) wrinkles!!!! ;p
1 comment:
eh... i love the pillow leh!! but didn't bring back to PEK, coz too dusty here, but i sleep with it in SIN.
oh yah.. just so you feel better... i also bought the small asahi when i was in tokyo. hahahah. then came back to SIN and saw the stupid thing selling at cold storage at 6th ave. gua gua gua.
Post a Comment