Friday, February 08, 2008

Gambling vs. Love~

Tis' the season of gambling n beer!


Question of the nite...
R u the all or nothing kinda person or the kind who tries to get to the pool on the table a lil by lil?

Hmmm..
U think a person's style of gambling= relationship risk taking??


I'm a hybrid... it depends on the timing.. n the feel...
Sometimes I feel like taking a risk... n sometimes I just wanna be safe...


Perhaps I had been ignoring my instincts for sometime...
N planting all tt I've got into the pool... hoping to get more outta the game each time... having more faith as I get luckier... n when the crunch comes, I showhand...

Anyway... gambling's been never my sport...

I walk away with losses more than ever...
Relationships?? Pretty iffy as well...


I took this from Von's friendster pics collection...





Can I jus say tt I love this moment as well?
The dress, the ring, the man...
oooh the man...



But women always go for the bad guys... n love the worstest guys...
But if Aidan's my man.. I'd definitely say 'Yes!'
;D

Nite nite all you...
Huat ah!!
Off to Shanghai afternoon to get my butt frozen.
Catch ya all on Sunday... for more huat-ing n more annoying CNY food like cuttlefish flavoured soup (yucks~) n sea cucumbers n abalones n barrels of homemade cheng teng... *grimace*
Thank god for the muscle-made pasta break to keep my tastebuds from going insane.

Happy banlat-ing!! ;p

No comments: