Sometimes time alone helps the mind to clear out the mist...
Sometimes time alone creates more blur in the head...
Something is missing... something amiss...
Something is wrong... with me....
Dun say I'm obsessed with the show lar...
The pics r jus metaphorical of my thoughts...

Still waiting...
For tt moment...., person, time in my life... whatever...
When abnormality is normal...Where unusual is the usual...
Where naughty is tame...
When irony is the truth...
When it's all Right.Where there r no more questions...
Or doubts.
Just... Right...
I've always been a Big girl...
Von on the other hand has always been an Aidan girl..
Maybe it's cos of my sadomasochistic nature...
............................................................
Just back from Akl... super delayed flight... like 14 hours or something delayed.
I pity both sets of crew; the ones who stepped down..(I could be them if i din get called up!!) n the ones who were called up at 2.30am in the morning yesterday.
Most of all.. I feel bad for the elderly pax, (so many of them), being stuck in the airport for so long n then have their connecting flights screwed up n having to endure such long waits n long flights.
They r such old people lor...
Hope everyone affected get good rest tonight....
Von on the other hand has always been an Aidan girl..
Maybe it's cos of my sadomasochistic nature...
............................................................
Just back from Akl... super delayed flight... like 14 hours or something delayed.
I pity both sets of crew; the ones who stepped down..(I could be them if i din get called up!!) n the ones who were called up at 2.30am in the morning yesterday.
Most of all.. I feel bad for the elderly pax, (so many of them), being stuck in the airport for so long n then have their connecting flights screwed up n having to endure such long waits n long flights.
They r such old people lor...
Hope everyone affected get good rest tonight....
2 comments:
i think i'm half samantha and half carrie... *glum#
like that HOW?
*sits and waits#
I wish I had half of Samantha sweetie.... Then I won't b such a love wimp. ;D *hugs*
Post a Comment