Surprise sms from my NTU coursemate last weekend...
S: "will u be in sg on the 30th mar??"
D: "Yeah... y lei wanna date me out ah??"
S: "No lar, i getting married... want u to come!"
D: "Oh my god. You n Andy?? How many years has it been???"
S: "Bout 5 actually... ;)"
N so marks the first of the many weddings Dodo attended this 2008.
With 3 others confirmed, namely Weiwei's, Ah Gwen's n Jules..
(Anyway Gwen, if u reading this i'd like to inform u b4 hand tt my leave for yr day has been bloody rejected. Knn. will try to change flight nearer to the date k tweets)
Together since NTU days...
I didn't have the luxury of living in the Hall of Residences cos I was always rushing out to town after school, project meetings n weekends to work at Dome lar.
N I always missed the last bus from Boon Lay into NTU compounds after closing shop at 11pm!
A great annoyance!
No wonder I'm tighter with my Dome Darlings than anyone else... -__-
But this bunch o' peeps r down-to-earth, sweet, considerate pple n they've been tight since then, also cos they all live in the Halls!
N I always missed the last bus from Boon Lay into NTU compounds after closing shop at 11pm!
A great annoyance!
No wonder I'm tighter with my Dome Darlings than anyone else... -__-
I was kinda anti social in NTU cos I never aclimatised to uni life lar.
But I always had a soft spot for the pretty bride cos she came across as someone so prim n proper yet with a super wacky side which surfaces when u least expect it. ;)
Then they sprinkled salt on her arm n made Andy lick it off...
;D
Von, why din we think of tt for Adi n Co's wedding huh?? hahaha~
But I always had a soft spot for the pretty bride cos she came across as someone so prim n proper yet with a super wacky side which surfaces when u least expect it. ;)
;D
Von, why din we think of tt for Adi n Co's wedding huh?? hahaha~
Anyway the groom was complaining tt nobody trying to make him drunk tonight...
hahahaha.
Maybe becos it's a Sunday nite wedding dinner!!
Maybe becos it's a Sunday nite wedding dinner!!
Check out her hand made accessories at http://daintyhob.wordpress.com.
Swaroski crystals n all things nice!
I finally put to use my pink H&M tutu skirt I bought eons ago...
Layered under my SGD5 Suan Lom nite mkt discount bin find.
Heels required so I won't look dumpy!!
Well.. Have been too lazy to dress up when partying these days...
Guess weddings r the way to go then! Whoop!
Swaroski crystals n all things nice!
Layered under my SGD5 Suan Lom nite mkt discount bin find.
Heels required so I won't look dumpy!!
Well.. Have been too lazy to dress up when partying these days...
Guess weddings r the way to go then! Whoop!
Food n service at Hilton is commendable!
Beats my experience at Fort Canning.
Perhaps now is a good time to check out good wedding venues in anticipation(??) of my own! ;D
Wahahahah~
..................................................................................................................................................................
Dog grooming lesson #15 on Tues...
First time I overslept!!!
For those who had been following... you guys would have remembered Blur Blur the Old English Sheepdog...
Whom I groomed on CNY eve this year...
N my 2nd doggie guest blogger.. ;D
Also his doggie bro
A Pembroke Corgi which I was put in charge of tt day.
Beats my experience at Fort Canning.
Perhaps now is a good time to check out good wedding venues in anticipation(??) of my own! ;D
Wahahahah~
..................................................................................................................................................................
Dog grooming lesson #15 on Tues...
First time I overslept!!!
For those who had been following... you guys would have remembered Blur Blur the Old English Sheepdog...
Whom I groomed on CNY eve this year...
N my 2nd doggie guest blogger.. ;D
A Pembroke Corgi which I was put in charge of tt day.
It's either I have gotten better or that I had been very much firmer that day on the wriggly n whiny Corgi.
I managed to finish him in 4 hours though I was there late.
Satisfied with my scissoring as well that day!! *beams*
I managed to finish him in 4 hours though I was there late.
Satisfied with my scissoring as well that day!! *beams*
Shanghai morrow cos I change flight before my London.
Come back gotta send my stupid Mac in again cos the battery not charging again... kns~
N Von I know u back from Japan liao.. Show me photos pls. Missed ya *smuakz*
Come back gotta send my stupid Mac in again cos the battery not charging again... kns~
N Von I know u back from Japan liao.. Show me photos pls. Missed ya *smuakz*
4 comments:
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!! sob sob...ger i don care...u take MC hor
wah... ruffled fringe...
eh... if you going near my mantou with your equipment, only touch backside and kukujiao area hor...
don't want him to end up like poodle man...
;P
Ong: Simi??!? Ruffled fringe stylo wat. N yr Mantou so wriggly, i dun wanna do him larrr! heh heh ;p
Gwen: Okie okie... even if i gotta top up the girl with $$ i will change flight k?!?!? so wat game u wanna kena sa bo huh?? I will do research n come up with at least 3 during yr nite okie?? kakkakaka~
haha.. ger! your presence is good enough le. don wana bother you to do any research ;P
Post a Comment