Monday, January 22, 2007

Chasing the blues...

It started like this...

Me: "bleah bleah bleah... never call me... never text me... no longer ask wat time i touch down or text me b4 I take off/touch down.. jus sleep thru as if u dun care bleah bleah.. no longer wait for me after flights..bleah bleah... yr words so cheap.. take me for granted.. think i always there...why why why..nag nag.."

Him: (in between interrupting me to order his prata.. ;( ) "nothing has changed.. it's jus yr perception"

Me: "Everything has changed!! why can't u jus listen to me!?? pay me the due attention at least when i talking n telling u how i feel!??!"

Him: "What do u want me to DO???!"

Me: (feeling quite shit cos he jus... sigh...) "I just want u to realise yrself that things have changed... the way YOU treat me has changed...do u not wanna try anymore??? I feel like u dun treasure me that much anymore...WHY CAN't U SEE THAT at aLL>?"

Him: "I think nothing has changed."

Me: (try again n repeat myself to make him see my point...)

Him: (interrupts me n says...) "look I jus finished work okie?"

Me: (long quiet pause) "u jus fuck care..." (n slams down phone...)

And so....
After a shower... I prep my thoughts in mind for a speech....for him...
Maybe an angry one...
Maybe a vengeful one...

He called back... n I delivered my speech....

His reply?

Simply "since u have already made yr decision.... rest early"

No "pls forgive me, i really love u"....
No "dun go away from me, this is a trying period n i really need u by my side".... which will jus do the trick...

nope, the boy gave me none of that....
he just accepted my speech as if he has been wanting it too......

And I went to restless sleep n woke up the next morning feeling the crunch n the extreme shittiness setting in....

A moment of weakness n I called him....
What did he say??

Just " I'm sleepy"...
Which I interpreted as ... "What do u want now??!? I just wanna sleep... Pls dun come bug me now bout us"

Yes... WHat The FiaK~*
..................................................................................

And so I tiredly dragged myself around freezing cold NY so not to b alone in the room....
Checking my mobile every so often for that remorseful text....

NOthing.....

.
.
.
.
.

I'm chasing the blues.... from Frankfurt to New York....

N coming back to Sin won't help me answer my question...

I'm getting external advice...
Fellow flymate recommending a clairvoyant whom I think I will run to on one of my off days when I get back...

:(

Not happy...

He's so mean to me I know... but i still keep thinking I'm doing the wrong thing...
Yes im messed up...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if someone loves you, no matter how far you push them away they'll fight their way back.

Unless you love this person so much that his love for you is irrelevant, then there's nothing wrong with what you did.

It might seem harsh, but sometimes when you have lost faith in someone, you need to push them to the edge to know 'it' is still there. Can you love someone without knowing how much they love you back? Some people can, though no one should have to.