Breaking up is a bitch....
it's bad enough that u blame yrself already...
does not help that he's blaming u too...
I already blame myself for not being the ultimate patient saint to empathise that he has a right to neglect me due to his work load...
I already blame myself for not being able to forget his lies to me n move on n be trusting again...
I already blame myself for not being resentful n just stand by his side n keep quiet cos i'm jus not that kinda girl...
And now he's blaming me for being demanding as well....
"I really think that it's true that i can never meet up to yr expectations?"
What the fuck does that mean???
the boy has no compassion at all!!!
And it makes it even harder.... so much harder to stomach....
Monday, January 22, 2007
expectations?? wat expectations??
Posted by
shhhh
at
10:01 pm
Labels: My relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment