Monday, January 15, 2007

Podding around...

Heh heh...
See?!?! Hear?!?

I added a pod on my blog!! ;D

And it's a RED product...

As you can see from my moosic choices... Nelly Furtado seems to be my music hero of the moment...

Go on... click on the list... u can choose what u wanna hear!!! Cool right! ;P
.......................................................

Whiskey finally had a grooming session last week...

Rif decided that he was getting Paris Hilton trashy platinum blond.... instead of golden...
I just thought he had too much belly hair...

First pic
Sent by MMS to me from his(Rif's not doggie's!) Samsung phone..
No more tufty ears!!
And new choke chain collar!!

Red is definitely doggie's colour.... dun u think?? ;D

Give?!

He look better le!!!!
Full n puffy n fat Goldie like!!
Dun u think!??! SO damn cuteeeeee!!!!!!

*swoon n gush*

Seems like Goldies really need to have their hair choppy n neat to exhibit their full 'pong pong' glory...

Me?? Yeah.. I had a haircut recently n my head is 'pong pong' too cos I jus rolled out of bed, into the car n off to see doggie without brushing my hair.... *scowl*

"Hey!! What ya looking at!!"

See that laughing face?? Silly doggie... :'D
So damn freaking cute lor...

I was waiting outside the lift for his arrival.....
when the lift door opened... he saw me... stunned for a while, wide eyed, then started scrambling towards me!!!

I missed him so much!!!!

And felt a sense of peace settle in me when I sat there w my feet on his warm furry body...
Sigh.... dogs n their therapeutic nature i suppose...

Now what they looking at?!??

Cute huh??
They say doggie's take after certain characteristics of their owners...
I must say he inherited Rif's goofy side...

But Rif said he has a moody, broody side as well...
Like when it rains... he will stand at the balcony n smell the air....
Wonder whether he copied that from me...! ;D

I love my Whiskey pup!! yeee hee!

No comments: