Friday, January 26, 2007

There's Truly No Place like Home...

I'm really so glad to be home...
It's really fuckin' freezin' in Frankfurt n New York...

Puts new meaning to freezin' for me... Cos if u havent realised.. I hardly complain of winters...
And I is one person who will never ever go near thermal wear!!!!
There's jus something so unglam bout thermal under things... Bleah!~

Now I know.. winter in jan is killer!!!!


After leaving my Macbook plugged in in my NY room to charge over night... it kept auto power off on me n can't start up after awhile!!!

Then worse still.. when I plugged in my iPod... i got no response!?!?
It somehow died on me during my last 3 days...

:(

No VCDs... no Moosic.... No internet... I was truly getting bored...

And I'm happy to be home!!

:D

And found out that my iPod n lappie works totally fine at home!!! ;DD

Think they both home sick also... wahahaha~

K Danny say i very whiny these days.... *grimace...*

Well well... sorry bout that...
Now that I'm tucked up nicely in comfortable temperatures, cosied up w my MacBook on my lap (which is not auto powering off on me no more since home), n my iPod blasting my tunes on my >New~ Logitech Pod Dock playa thingy .... I'm jus happy to be home... :)

*Hug self..*
........................................
Just feeling pretty vulnerable n ~soft... like wanna cry wanna cry like dat....

Suddenly miss the feeling of being able to Rely on someone trustworthy...

I watch like videoclips of people's wedding dinner on strangers' blogs n I start to weep...n feel all gooey...

I miss the feeling of being able to trust someone whole heartedly without being scared of getting hurt... or cheated on... or lied to...

I know myself v well... typical Piscean or not...
I need someone a gazillion times stronger than me...
To hold me together when I finally can't hold my own anymore...
To encourage me to be strong...
To never ever run out on me no matter how bad things get...
To be my rocksteady wall, steadfast n sturdy...
And I will be a mirror back to him....


How I wish I'm in one of those all consuming, loving, honest, caring n sharing relationships I used to have...
No doubts... no suspicions... no disapproval from the people around me... no negativity... No FEAR.

Shit. I'm whining again!?

I know I can be very strong...
I have done so before...
But then.... there r still times when girls like me need someone to lean on... someone who we can rely on...

Moments of weakness... nights of vulnerability... where the tears come easily n all I need is that familiar smell of his tee shirt... n his arms prepared to gather me to him like a child... n his heart all open to just feel what I am all about...

Would I be able to find Him again? ... Ever?

No comments: