Friday, May 04, 2007

Do dodododo Doraemon!!

I'm into this...
At the moment...

All 35 to collect.. n I have got 13 so far only.
N 6 limited edition ones just released lei... The singapore ones...(Orchard Rd, Chinatown, Lil India... n I dunno... maybe Zouk? kee kee kee)

A shoutout to all you...

If you buy stuff randomly from 7-11 n dun intend to collect...
Can give me please please please pretty please???!!??


I went to 7-11 today n got Cambodia!!
Checked into DEniz's n stunned his Greece n Australia n Scotland...

Was paying at River Valley prata store n asked the guy if he had extras (from his collection stuck on the cash register!!) n got Spain...


Sweet!! ;D

The Ray promised me he would get for me...
But by then I guessed his love for me fizzled out le..

The guy whom I believed used to love me would remember to buy everyday w/o me reminding him to one...

By then I also had to remind him that I wanted the 42 Below Honey flavoured vodka for our 1st anniversary..

(yeah I'm a vodka whore)

Our last date on 23 April 07.
Prob the last pic u'd ever see of us as a couple on this blog.

The internet is a fab tool...
Snooping around last nite when I couldn't sleep...

I found more stuff he lied to me bout... or never told me bout..
The people he go out with... the stuff he does...


Yes, maybe lotsa young girl girls will fall in love w his Geeky yet Bad Boy image...
Cos I found a pic of him n his staff (clearly infatuated with him) n who labeled their pic
-----"The" Wallpaper

KNNnnnNnnn@%&^*^&*%
Nabei Ch**By*

I put 2 n 2 together n realised that he always hid the fact tt they hung out together...
Despite me always hollering bout honesty n transparency.


So yeah... he obviously is thriving on these lil silly girls' blatant attention n company these weeks.

And throughout the rocky part of our relationship... he obviously turned to this kind of attention; maybe even enticed them more... cos.....
he's just a guy still...

Gross~

Anyway.. it's getting easier as each day passes...
My heart gets colder...

It still hurts when I think that it's happening on the other end as well...

Maybe faster...

Maybe he no longer wakes up with that shitty-kena-bang-by-bus feeling le...

I still do...

Fuck@##$*

But I guess I have to feel sorry for him...
He never knew the meaning of Love... True honest sharing trusting love..

He never trusted me with the truth; that I could handle them...
His white lies poisoned our relationship...

When u have so many things u have to hide... How do u have a decent relationship?
Fear of confrontation??
Dun be such a shitass coward.

If everything were pure n innocent... he wouldn't have found it so hard to tell...

"i've got an icebox where my heart used to be...
I'm so cold I'm so cold..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay strong babe..y'know who u can count on~Ur close frens n families..

Jer~

Mr.B said...

hey hey! i will collect those do re mon thingy for u too! ANYWAY I WANT TO MEET YOU!