Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Refocus...

been spending the last few hours reading me old lil blog...

1st up.. Jane... i tot u forgot me le.... *warm hugs*
Maybe I terrorised ya when i inside the bar... oops.

Next... after reading myself...
It's like my tots talking to myself...
Some kinda diary I won't even keep myself...

N teared at moments at Adi n Co's wedding...
N when meeting Dan in Syd...
N bout Von n the Dome Darlings...
N Marc-ky buggin me on msn in case I fainted...

N yes.. i can do this...
Cos I got such darling frenz who ask how I am...

I will refocus...
It's so FUCKING HARD!!!
But I will do it...

Becos he is BAD for me...
And I deserve better...

I will be strong..
I have to be strong...
I will roar innately...

I love you guys...
I know you will never run away from me .
Yes.. this time I will listen to you guys...

I won't ignore yr advise le...
I can find better... I deserve better...

I'm just afraid tt when I see u guys.. I might jus break down into tears
Thats why im not answering calls lar..

oki?

Time to refocus..
I was happy on my own..
I WILL be happy being on my own....
indulging in my SSBs.. (secret single behaviour... ;D)

1 comment:

Mr.B said...

horny! i love you!

keep cool, keep calm.

HUGS! i have lots to update u too!