Errr.... Im missing Stephane Pompougnac morrow at Zouk...
:(
Sian~
Somemore its a lame Manila nitestop...
..................................................................................................
The Ray text today...
So delayed response...
Jus "You r right. I'm always running away"...
Prob the closure I need... to know that I was always kinda right, n that he prob finally realised wat he lost...
In the relationship I had with him... my losses outweighed my gains...
I have come to realise on my own over time that this break up was never meant to b my loss but his...
I even contemplated if he deserved my friendship ...
Hmmm...
V good progress for someone like me who is super insecure one lor...
Yeah... I is super insecure one...
I know i dun look like one such person but the truth is i am.
i jus wanna know...
How does one change oneself to b a more self assured person??
Else I will be going thru the same issues in a different rship...
Aiyah... why must have rships...
Like Von... I'm kinda tired of men...
How good is good?, is the question....
Friday, May 25, 2007
Missing out... Closure, Same issues...
Posted by
shhhh
at
4:31 am
Labels: Fly life, Le Breakup, Musings, My relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment