Sunday, May 06, 2007

Rebound... not good?

Only the worst relationships result in rebounds...

But rebounds dun ever work??

Even if they taste so good??

I'm activated for another fucking Frankfurt New York.

chee Bye..

Obviously someone up there dun wan me to b in Sin to resolve my problems...

Now I gotta reschedule my tarot card readin session...
Or see it thru with another guy...

Chee bye...

Crying as I packing..
The ex jus texted outta weakness.. (for once) ...
N more crying...

How can I fuckin' report in 3 hours??
Much less wake in 2 to make up n tie hair n then fuckin' smile?????????????

NBCB~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh well,wad's new eh...anyway,i been to this palm reader who is excellent at readin' people. can help u understand urself beta,help u see things in a beta light. Let me know if ur interested.. ;)

Jer~

take cAre babe! take Gud care!