Oh yar...
Yesterday Von ask me my fave question again...
The questions everyone seems to like to ask me since I started fly...
N wat I answer...
1) "When u wanna stop flying n come down get a Proper job??"
I hate this question the most...
It's asked by my relatives n snooty ex school mates...
Its okie if they dun use the word "Proper"....
Sometimes they say "Ground job" .. thats fine..
But wat the F**K u mean by "Proper"??
In wat way is my job as a flygirl "IMPROPER"???
Alvin kena when he termed flygirls as "Air Hostess"
I was like.. "Wah lan.... that term is soooooo Old skool laaaR. Who the hell calls us Air Hostess these days?!?!?!?? even my parents have moved on to more modern terms..."
When u say "Hostess" the image of the mama-san at KTV pubs comes up lor!!!
"okie okie.. i will say Cabin Crew from now on..."
Heh heh...
SO back to my question.... In wat way is MY job IMPROPER???
We r service professionals... we make sure u get fed when u travel from one place to another...
We make sure got no bombs onboard b4 u guys get on.
N in case got insane people wanna take over the plane n crash it into another building jus for the hell of it, we r the ones who r the last line of defence....
And lastly... i'm paid decently.
So the next time someone asks me the same question again, with the taboo word in it, n giving me THAT wide eyed look like I stuck to my fate cos I no choice or watever shit... I'm gonna scratch their eyes out...
2) "U can't fly forever right?? isn't there something else u can do??"
Von ask me this ah...
Well.. to be honest.. I only came to terms with something quite recently...
That is.... I will fly lor...
I will fly n fly til I'm ready to settle down n have babies....
N even after babies if I dun have my own pub/bar/restaurant/cafe to look after I will still go back fly....
As long as they want me i guess... hee~
There is NOT nothing else I Can't do.....
There is jus nothing else I WOuld Like to do....
unless I own n/or manage a chain of nice nice bars maybe... hee hee...
So yes... when people ask me what I wanna be when I grow up....
I will say...
"I wanna be a Chief Stewardess!!"
~heeeheeeheeeheeeee~ ;p
Gonna go pack n paint nails n rush out to see my Whiskey pup!! woohoo!!
Sunday, May 27, 2007
When I grow up I wanna be a...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEY BABE! eh i linked ya up to my blog :)
Post a Comment