Monday, May 14, 2007

Lucky is...

" Lucky is the guy who is a girl's first... n Lucky is the girl who is a guy's last..."

Flymate told me this on flight.. n it kinda got stuck in me lil head...

SO we take chances....
Stick ourselves out there n get hurt n wounded...
N get lucky only when a guy is ready to take his last???
Argh#%#%%^

How unfair...

But I guess that's just the way it goes...

People dun call me Ra-ra for nothing...
I met someone new... from sometime old... hmmmm...

But I'm still not sure...
Kinda ... inside...
Scared...

Speaking of which...
Break up = Weight Loss...

Fwah!!

I have been struggling with the tight tight kebaya for the longest time...

But in 1 week... it's all loose n comfy again...
I weighed myself in Frankfurt n realised I lost 3 kg... in 6 days...
Easy peasy...
When it had always been a struggle b4..

Flymate: "Babe u lost lots weight ah?"
me: How u know??
Fm: Yr uniform like.... loose.. What did u do??
Me: Break up lor!! *gRinz*

Guess the drinking n smokin' really took a toll...
Everyone knows me as the gal who loves her food...
Food + eating= Happy for moi...
But somehow.. I can't find my appetite again... No cravings.. jus no feel like eating...
Never have I been this way... Never...

But at least I wake up these days without the Bang-by Bus feeling liao...

I almost there... almost getting over it.... :)
Heez~

No comments: