Thursday, May 03, 2007

Start Afresh...

Tonight Ah May off on a Wednesday...

She works at Emerald Hill n Dbl O... so it's rare...

We go Mambo...


Von... U supposed to be there too!

Texted Von n told her we will pick her up after work n go check out The Clinic from there...
But no reply lei...

Guess she was too tired...

Seeing Alle n May still so in love with each other after so long...
Makes me happy...
Though they live together...
And have to cope with such different lifestyles... (May work nitelife, Alle studying n work day job)

Guess there R couples who DO work things out after all...
Things like these restore my faith...
*Hugs guys*

V. Leow is back in town...
He missed Mambo tons cos he said in China no have...

Not only that...
But he also said the massive n energetic crowd is too truly impressive..
That no where in China is like that

For a guy who works in his line n has to go check out all these entertainment places so much...
I guess Zouk really rocks...

"MOS lei??" I asked..
He say it's also nowhere near the Zouk crowd...

I'll be damned...

Brought him to eat frog leg porridge at Keong Saik Road n he loved it...
Completed his this visit back to Sin...
hahaha~

V made me laughed so hard I forgot my troubles for that couple of hours...
And suddenly I realised that this is the part I love bout being single...
FREEDOM...

To stay out as late as I want...
Do as I please...
Maybe steal a drunken smooch with a stranger if I please...
Haha~

Then a complete stranger called out my name...
Turned out to be his staff...
Argh@#$*&*

Good...

Though I obsess at certain times bout wat he's doing...
Maybe he is indeed seeing another girl...
Blah blah blah...

Then I remembered...
Fuck it lar...

I'm gorgeous...
I dun need him...

I'm gorgeous...
N I'm free...

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alle is getting fatter abd fatter..makes me sooo happi..hahaha..but dun mistaken..cos he's happi ma..and i was drunk la..tats why never join..next day realli late for work ah..but i manage to put up with my so-realistic lie..hehe