Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Bigger things in Life...

I went to visit a fellow flymate in the hospital yesterday...

I wasn't that close to her...
we only did 1 flight together... n exchanged numbers promising to go gay clubbing one day..
Since then... we have been exchanging rosters...
But it's been a year plus.... n we still havent met up for said clubbing lor...

If she did not text me to tell me she stopped flying for 2 mnths le... I won't know..

She had a total of 4 metal rods stuffed into her legs.... One of which had 3... *shudder*
One big scar at the hairline...
N recovering bruises...

No walking at all.... Jus bed ridden...

GOsh... the worst?
She lost her boyfriend of 9 years... who died 2 hours after being warded.. when she was still unconscious...

9 years lei!! She's the same age as me lor...

She plans to come back flying after at least 2 years though....

N I tot... thank god thats not me...
I wont complain bout flying le!!
Or bout my darling bf!!

No comments: