Was devouring my microwaved fried rice in me room when I decided to hop over to Flozy's for a look...
Eeeeks...
Not cos of Flozy lar..
She my friend...
But of some controversial supposedly(acclaimed) public figure that i absolutely abhor lor..
I din even know the 37 year OLD , mother of One (dunno if got anymore, dun think so cos i think she will kill them so she can stay slim for fame like in the MTV arghz~) ex-pastor is still paying $$ to influential people to make her famous lor.
I pity the people who go to church n pledge like.. 20% of their life savings or pay every month...
Their donations not only goes to providing the super BORING n OUT OF POINT sun with a pseudo celebrity career....
But also to buy their pastor's wife into fame...
I dunno if this will create a backlash.. me blogging bout this...
But as a non christian common folk (who was schooled in christian surroundings mind you), I think Sun Ho or The Geisha or watever shitty cool pseudonyms she has chosen to give herself is DISGUSTING.
I think its disgusting that she's so enterprising...
when a former roomie at uni n school mate had to go queue up at The Heeren when she made an appearance... 'to show support' she says...
I think it's fucking disgusting she dresses the way she does.... (when she is supposed to be a woman of God ...n wife of a pastor for Christ's sake! oops!) at 30 plus yr old n with 1 child...
I think it's fucking disgusting how she makes her lame-ass albums...
I seriously think only her followers at her church buy them...
FOR WAT?!? None of the tracks got any God-thingy thingy inside wat?!?!?!
not like it's Christian albums or wat?!
I think it's fucking disgusting how she opens up those Ed Hardy n True Religion jeans store n call them Skin...
Cos it's so superficial...
Not the brands... but the way she markets them n retails them...
eeeeyur...
N I think she is unbelievably anorexic in her MTV n sooo sooo wannnaaaa-be... it's vomit-inducing...
Yeah.. china wine.. the smell of the chinese "huang jiu" that my grandfather loves is indeed vomit inducing...
N though i love Wyclef Jean... I'm so ... ... *shudder*... i think i lost respect for him as a music artiste le...
I would have been happy to know that she has finally stop trying... realising that she will never EVER get famous one lor!
Cos like seriously... WAt's her Point???
That 37 yr old mummies can still try to make it big???
Oh.. nononono...
That money can buy you the best?? (that's not wat the pastor used to preach to us when we attended Chapel every Monday at school!!) ;o *gasps*
Or that with GOd's Will... anything is possible???
COme on... cut the crap lor Sun Ho...
dun make Christianity look more superficial than it seems already to some people...
I can live with the fact that you tried n couldn't make it........
But dun try so hard...
It's.... REVOLTING... like flozy says....
Excuse me while i get the sun outta my system...
Monday, August 13, 2007
Sun Set le...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Noooooo... I dont go to that church at all. I just happen to chance upon her MV. Well, I think she's going overboard with the fame thing...
Post a Comment