A close guy friend of mine confided in me recently...
"I had a close fren over to mine.. we ate , drank.. talked... n she got really drunk... we started kissing in bed.. she din know wat she was doing. When we woke the next morning... she asked me if anything happened cos it felt real... I said 'No', wat is wrong with me man??"
Me to him... "Hmmm... maybe u dun like her at all lor.."
Yar... wat i mean is... if my fren was attached... or if she was... or if in anyway the kiss was not supposed to be... it would feel so much more........ Magnetic...~
Cos anything forbidden is aways softer... always sweeter.. sometimes heart wrenching if it's w someone u had n would always love...n always something one remembers...
Agree?? ;p
"Seeing you made me think,
Oh what would we have been...
Touching you made me feel,
How much I have been missing you....
Do you too?
Feeling what I think you feel too,
I wonder,
So why did you?
Kissing you roused the dead soul in me...
Why wasn't it always so soft?
Or... was it just me...?"
To all who have had tasted sweet forbidden kisses...
The ones which kept you awake all night, longing for more...
Though u kinda know.. if they belonged to you forever... it won't always be that soft n... sweet...
I'm off to Bkk for my much needed vacation..
Flymate got me roster n texted me "Finally..... yr leave has come!.. any exotic hol!?"
Heee....
Im on leave, Im on leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N i dun wanna think bout my lousy akl flight rite after next Mon! ;D
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Sweet forbidden kisses...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment