Saturday, August 11, 2007

Something to Break the Monotony...

Righty... I realised I have just been talking talking bitching bitching these days...

So some photos to break the monotony...
When I started blogging I brought my camera around with me everywhere I went lar...
To capture moments to (bitch) about... ahahaha~
But been lazy these days..

Anyway.. I met the girls on Wed nite for drinks at Que Pasa..

The chio-est pic la! ;D

Past vs Present
The "could-be-sisters-in-laws"!! wahahaha~

yippeee!
Always sit near the WC when drinking... for easy access..
WAhahaha~ Very annoyed!! cos every pic got that WC sign!!! ;p

We had unusually lots to talk bout that nite somehow...
Conversation runs dry on normal meet ups after exchanging anecdotes on Dragon Lady n Tiger Woman...
But the man-bashing today was endless...

Seriously.. when u put girls together rite... they will bitch bout everything men do I think...

Imagine... if we all got married n were all sisters-in-laws....
Family outings n picnics would be totally awesome lor...

Then Ms Von came along n broke the rhythm by making her classic one-liners

Ah... finally we r able to meet up... i missed her!
..............................................................................................................................

Hmmm.. another visit to Pawtobello...

I brought the bf who wanted to bring the love-of-his-life there...

Doggie madhouse...

It was Chubs' 2nd bday!!
Super sociable doggy he is..

Very much the rogue doggy too..
Besides chasing girly dogs n humping them non stop... he peed like more than 10 times in the cafe itself, when the other doggies hardly did so lar!
Sighhhhh... I was kinda exasperated...
Am I just being uptight???

Throughout dinner, the bf n I were unable to have any hint of a conversation...
So much for quality time spent together...

I realised suddenly how disgusting n tiring it is to have to take care of disobedient children...

Oh wells...

At least I spied...

Ginger!!!
Another 5 yr old Goldie who's a regular..
He's super brown...

Plus super nice glossy fur!!
...................................................................................................................

Talking to Dan bout being in a rship on msn as I blog..

I realised I need someone who lets me have my way in the relationship...
Someone willing to make sacrifices n not make me feel guilty bout it...
Someone who doesn't find me the least bit demanding... but tells me... I deserve to be...

Most importantly, someone who I dun have to negotiate with... cos negotiating is tiring...
Yes.. so rships are all bout compromising...
Yet sometimes I think couples won't have to compromise if they r crazily enough in love with each other..

No comments: