Another long n draggy evening in Akl...
Wat do I do??
Have dinner... Go to bottle shop at the bottom of the hill get a subtle bottle of white... n cosy up with a DVD...
For tonight's delight... it's..
Aishwarya Rai's Mistress of Spices...Verdict??
Hmmm..
Feel good... Bittersweet... n it makes one feel that it is indeed possible to have the best of both world's... n most importantly... to foster positive thoughts in thy head... a Happy Ending...
;D
Most importantly... I adore Ms Rai at the end of the movie..
After all this is the first movie of the prev Ms World's I've watched..
I've always thought she was super pretty n hot lar...
But I tot she was really endearing in the movie...
Whether as a Rapunzel-like princess trapped within her shop..
Unable to live n love like regular common folks...
Or a girl who is trying to deny her might-be destiny...
Cos a Mistress of Spices cannot be distracted by her own desires...
To the regular hot blooded woman who gave in to her desires n decides to risk it for one nite...
How much of ourselves do we see in her character??? ;D
That you want something so bad... yet u still wanna keep the other...
You tell yourself.... "Just this once..."
Knowing damn well you'll lose it once you've tried it...
Even though it's just that.... Once..
Hmmm..
Feel good... Bittersweet... n it makes one feel that it is indeed possible to have the best of both world's... n most importantly... to foster positive thoughts in thy head... a Happy Ending...
;D
Most importantly... I adore Ms Rai at the end of the movie..
After all this is the first movie of the prev Ms World's I've watched..
I've always thought she was super pretty n hot lar...
But I tot she was really endearing in the movie...
Whether as a Rapunzel-like princess trapped within her shop..Unable to live n love like regular common folks...
Or a girl who is trying to deny her might-be destiny...Cos a Mistress of Spices cannot be distracted by her own desires...
To the regular hot blooded woman who gave in to her desires n decides to risk it for one nite...How much of ourselves do we see in her character??? ;D
That you want something so bad... yet u still wanna keep the other...
You tell yourself.... "Just this once..."
Knowing damn well you'll lose it once you've tried it...
Even though it's just that.... Once..
Yum~
Thought the ending was so-so lar...
it was the motion soundtrack that kept me happy...
The title soundtrack is like a Hed Kandi-R'n'b-Rishi Rich-Gregorian mish mash...
Actually turning out quite alright..
Not only that...
The movie made all things Indian so cool...
Esp the indian root in the art of spices...
heh heh~
..........................
Hokie.. I just spent NZD29.95 on internet connection from my room to bring this to you...
SO you better watch it n like it...
or at least get the soundtrack...
I gonna go trawl the net...
toodooloos~
Thought the ending was so-so lar...
it was the motion soundtrack that kept me happy...
The title soundtrack is like a Hed Kandi-R'n'b-Rishi Rich-Gregorian mish mash...
Actually turning out quite alright..
Not only that...
The movie made all things Indian so cool...
Esp the indian root in the art of spices...
heh heh~
..........................
Hokie.. I just spent NZD29.95 on internet connection from my room to bring this to you...
SO you better watch it n like it...
or at least get the soundtrack...
I gonna go trawl the net...
toodooloos~
No comments:
Post a Comment