Sob sob~
I miss my doggie terribly..... ;(
It's hard not to get attached to a creature with seemingly similar moods to meself....
He has been pensive n sad since The Rif n his caretaker left....
So I brought him out last Thursday... n spent some quality time with him...
Nice n quiet it was along Robertson Walk....
We spotted some uber cute Japanese kidsShe so looks like Strawberry Shortcake...
Lamb something something... w brown rice..When our food both arrived at the same time...
He din quite dare to start eating before I did.... ;D
Until I said... "Makan makan. Dun your food smell nice???" n lifted my own fork to my mouth...
Argh... I cannot stand it that he's so obedient.... Cos I love him n miss him more!!!
Anyway... while he dog watched after his meal... I engrossed myself in a free doggy mag...
Cool...
Not only did I discover tt Whiskey was obscenely obese (can't feel his ribs, his spine, can't see no waistline like the mag said...), I think I also found my calling...
I'm gonna take up a professional dog grooming course!!!!!
I know!! Me?? Dogs?
I used to find their drool so gross lar!!
Eh.. but now I is getting my hands dirty with their poop n all k...
Yep... so I tore out the page n finally called today...
It's 220 hours broken up into 3 stages, Basic, Intermediate n Advanced n costs a total of $5300 incl. necessary equipment...
Thereafter I can set up a pet shop or watever if I desire...
Hmmm....
I'm not daring to think that far....
So I'm just gonna enroll for the Basic course at $1800 n 80 hours first.....
If I think that going pro is too hard for me... at least at the end of it I can save $$ on grooming my own dogs!! hee hee~
How how???
Wat do u think??
Im apprehensive cos I'm afraid i will give up halfway... n I DUN wanna give up halfway...hmmmm
SO I was daydreaming this afternoon right...
N I tot... "hey... Dog is God spelt backward lei!"
Yes.... I m sooo -____-"
So if I ever have my own doggie establishment... I would like to call it... "For the Love of doGs!"
wahahahahaha~
:'D
okieeeeee.........
Picture of Whiskey n Rocky playing at tennis courts when we got home...
Dun hate me for being lame...
He din quite dare to start eating before I did.... ;D
Until I said... "Makan makan. Dun your food smell nice???" n lifted my own fork to my mouth...
Argh... I cannot stand it that he's so obedient.... Cos I love him n miss him more!!!
Anyway... while he dog watched after his meal... I engrossed myself in a free doggy mag...
Cool...
Not only did I discover tt Whiskey was obscenely obese (can't feel his ribs, his spine, can't see no waistline like the mag said...), I think I also found my calling...
I'm gonna take up a professional dog grooming course!!!!!
I know!! Me?? Dogs?
I used to find their drool so gross lar!!
Eh.. but now I is getting my hands dirty with their poop n all k...
Yep... so I tore out the page n finally called today...
It's 220 hours broken up into 3 stages, Basic, Intermediate n Advanced n costs a total of $5300 incl. necessary equipment...
Thereafter I can set up a pet shop or watever if I desire...
Hmmm....
I'm not daring to think that far....
So I'm just gonna enroll for the Basic course at $1800 n 80 hours first.....
If I think that going pro is too hard for me... at least at the end of it I can save $$ on grooming my own dogs!! hee hee~
How how???
Wat do u think??
Im apprehensive cos I'm afraid i will give up halfway... n I DUN wanna give up halfway...hmmmm
SO I was daydreaming this afternoon right...
N I tot... "hey... Dog is God spelt backward lei!"
Yes.... I m sooo -____-"
So if I ever have my own doggie establishment... I would like to call it... "For the Love of doGs!"
wahahahahaha~
:'D
okieeeeee.........
Picture of Whiskey n Rocky playing at tennis courts when we got home...
Dun hate me for being lame...

No comments:
Post a Comment