Saturday, August 11, 2007

A True Blue Spartan

I fell sick again.... ;(

SIgh...

I was supposed to do a London yesterday nite...
N i came down with some weird bug that kept me feverish for 48 hours while in the midst of a Jakarta turn...

After a 2nd visit to the doc.. the conclusion was that I had over active tonsils... resulting in tonsillitis...
Must be the bags of crisps I consume cos of the yucky food onboard both AKL flights I jus came back from...

Over active tonsils??
I imagine the antibacterial guys in my throat to be all suited up in their combat armour n getting into a frenzy whenever I consume too much crisps or spicy food or smoke too many ciggies....
Argh~


I was looking forward to London...
I wanted to load up on Maharishi n H&M again...
I haven't shopped like.... in 3 months le..... ;_(

But the last straw came when I was still feverish n having a migraine ard 6-ish in the evening...
2 more days of MC...

Adding up to 11 days this year le... like ;O
It's really like something you can't stop once u start...
Think I will be expecting a letter from my Ward Leader soon, asking me wat is wrong with me lately...

Can I say it's cos of the AKL flights I do n how there is never food for me to eat cos they serve beef on both meals for both sectors n they always have the beef left only???

N guess wat???
FOr my standby the subsequent days due to the MC...
I'm doing AKL again..

That makes it my fucking 3rd-in-a-row.... Cb~
Oh wells.....

That's the story of my boring life...
fly fly on weekends n come back on weekdays...
Sibeh sian~

No comments: