Yes... here I am again in AKL...
For the fourth time this month it seems... right after my Bkk vacation...
Today.. I almost killed a pax when I helped open an overhead compartment upon landing n a bottle of liquor came clumbering down on the old lady's head....
Nabei...~
It was completely an accident lor...
Worse when we found out she was a slightly slow handicapped old lady n when she said she felt slightly dizzy...
Not helping when my complex leader kept harping on the incident throughout cos he scared he get into trouble by covering for me in his report...
CBei...~
It's not even my aisle...
I was jus gonna collect my wheelchair pax (speaking of which, I tot I was doing a hkg-sfo
N I saw them standing there waiting n I tot they needed help...
So in typical Xsk-Q super helpful crew culture, I stepped forward n flipped the compartment open...
then... *bing, pong, piang*
Shit!
SIgh......~~ ^>sway sway sway<^ ; (
I jus hope the ole lady's fine, no concussion or watever lor...
On a lighter note... I'm getting used to this 74M thingy...
I see familiar faces amongst the crew as I do more flights...
I made new frenz who r fun to hang out with in boring AKL..
I did this flight w my batch girl whom I haven't see since we grad from Fly School 3.5 yrs back...
N I made frenz with the hotel staff; from the dude who drives the shuttle bus to n fro town, the Korean duty free dude who sells me Manuka Honey, n today some random maintenance guy who brought me thru restricted zones within Langham Hotel to the rooftop to catch the lunar eclipse.
Coolness... The moon was red!!!!
On the 15th day of the lunar calendar on the 7th month (Hungry Ghosts' Festival) somemore
I did some research on the net after... cos the Dodo dun read newspapers one lor...
N found that this is the second lunar eclipse this year... the first in March... the next one will happen in Feb 2008...
If you wanna know why it happens... I snitched this off the Infographic webbie so u can become enriched with random snippets of rubbish info like me... ;D
Click to enlarge n read what's on it...I was standing at the lift lobby after dropping off a DVD at my boss' room when I heard drilling dunno coming from where...
The maintenance guy then asked me while drilling in his air purifier if I would like to see the eclipse from the rooftop... (restricted to regular hotel guests of cos)...
hmmm.... :)
Well.. so that's my first glimpse of a red moon...
Dunno if u guys in Sin r able to see it cos the info din say the GMT(wat's 3am PT?? simi si PT? I only know GMT!?) when reporting times but the map above did show try dusk around S.E.A area lei...
I suddenly imagine my Whiskey howling at it... hee hee~ ;p
I miss my doggie...
Speaking of which.. my baobei' got a haircut again last week...
Brought him to DogCare at Mt Pleasant again...
Where they gave him a neat crew cut n clean butt shave...
They even added a bandana!!!!!
Apparently girl dogs get ribbons...
Cuteness~ ;D
I know how he must feel...
Cos the day b4 I got a much needed haircut myself!! (the last being in April)
N I felt immediate relief on my neck as my head felt lighter...
So...... ~Ahhhhhhhhh~ shiok feeling...
No comments:
Post a Comment