I have been exceptionally cranky becos..........
Well let's put it this way..
I only recently found out the reason... n it's a lack of....................
Von laughed when I told her...
I wondered if she actually laughed out loud when she read my sms...
Cos i knew someone else who did... -___-"
Anyhoo..
I'm still blogging from my home PC n my MacBook is truly fucked.
The Superdrive is screwed n to replace it would cost a grand total of SGD500 plus
How like tt??
Of Cos i cancelled the go ahead to get it repaired.. afterall it was still working as long as I dun insistently stick discs into it to provoke it.
When i brought it home though.. it protested against me by doing it auto shut off stunts again...
Prob cos the week I left it at the Mac clinic, the techies made it mad by stickng all kinds of discs in for their system tests... :(
N worse still, the battery is not n refuses to charge...
Fucking shit i say.
I should just get another I know.. but wat m i gonna do bout this one????
Its not like its hard disk is screwed or something.. its jus not behaving cos of a part I can replace!! but for so much $$! grrrrrrrr~
Sigh...
Anyhoo.. I'm flying off for a week tomorrow again...
So bear with the plain blog posts for awhile more...
N Dc is leaving for Syd tonight... :(
I will miss him... it makes so much difference when yr best bud is jus a cheap local phonecall away ;p
deeeee ceeeeee dun goooooooo!!! *cries*
yeah rite...
N yes I'm still cranky as hell...
No THAT won't help DC so stop saying that...
U have a good flight..on the A380 no less! I havent even been in it yet!
N yes i forgive u for almost forgetting our lunch appt yesterday..
Must have been an overdose of the Hot Hot hOt Wong Li Lin u had from watching The Leap Years the night b4...
N yes i repeat tt hot babes like her dun fall from the sky into yr arms every day so stop whining bout when u might get yr own hot mama. ;p
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Beware: Cranky Girl n Broken Mac
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can't wait for you to visit!!! have i said that already?!?!?
*bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce#
Post a Comment