I'm back home again after a week away.
N one of the first things I did was to switch on Mac n see if it's in a good mood...
So here I m...
As usual... the Xs-Qu 12 I did was hard work all the way... stuck in full full full business class for 3 outta 4 sectors when economy had pretty light to medium loads on most sectors...
On my last day in Tokyo though, I received a very pleasant surprise...
We made a stop back at the room to unload our bags after shopping in Ueno..
N I saw the message light blinking on my room phone...
"Excuse me, I have a message for room 915??"
"Orh! U have received er... fRowers!"
"??? FRom???"
"From a Mr. er................"
"FRom???"
"From a Mr.............Mussels!?"
I wondered since when I know a guy who called himself a shell fish....
;D
N I saw the message light blinking on my room phone...
"Excuse me, I have a message for room 915??"
"Orh! U have received er... fRowers!"
"??? FRom???"
"From a Mr. er................"
"FRom???"
"From a Mr.............Mussels!?"
I wondered since when I know a guy who called himself a shell fish....
;D
;D
Apparently Man Who Called Himself a Shell Fish considered himself pretty lame as well...
kekekeke~
Well... So now Dodo become one of those crew who have received flowers at hotel b4 when outstation... hmmmm... pretty cool huh. ;p
Thank you Shell Fish Boy...
First time I seen such nice orange roses as well... :)
Gonna unpack somemore n shower n sleep...
Shag!~
happy tt my Mac is working again as well!!! wheeee~
kekekeke~
Well... So now Dodo become one of those crew who have received flowers at hotel b4 when outstation... hmmmm... pretty cool huh. ;p
Thank you Shell Fish Boy...
First time I seen such nice orange roses as well... :)
Gonna unpack somemore n shower n sleep...
Shag!~
happy tt my Mac is working again as well!!! wheeee~
No comments:
Post a Comment