Febuary 28th '08 was yours truly's 27th birthday...
Oh gosh... Now I'm really in my late 20s liao...
Still living my life like there's no tomorrow...
Sleeping in late n staying up til early....
Imbibing alcohol n cancer stix like there's no consequences...
Worrying only bout wrinkles n aging!!
Oh well... at least I'm not doing drugs n one nite stands! ;p
Photos!!
Thank you sweeties!! I love it! :)
N bluff me he had to return to work.. ;p
Still waiting for the Von!
N missing Ong Girl who was back in Beijing!
Which by the way, is Zouk's housepour for voddie...
Obviously not drunk yet
The voddie shots not yet sunk into blood stream...
Getting married getting married!!!
n Martell drinkers/fans...
Wat's that??
they were on guard..
Yeah... it says "Imma Smash Bunny!"
-___-"
I like!!!!
So sweeeet!!!
Plus racy dacy lingerie set from Von n Nikkie n Pingster...
;D
DeeeCeee!!Who finally came late n diagnosed "Her pupils dilated liao, give her half hour more n she'll b gone"
Yeah... pretty much smashed by then...
The half glass of Martell OTR din help either... ;p
With FiSo smashed I dun even remember I was walking, talking shit or even conscious..
Memory lapse!!!
Cake cutting..
I had 2!!One's supposed to be for Mussie... from my frenz
But i was so smashed I hogged the limelight.. ;p
Cake fight!!
Only Loy stayed behind at table..Everyone else ran away cos Dodo was drunkenly flinging choc cake at anything n anyone within her drunken vision...
Damn jia lat lar...
I dun even remember taking this pic..
N obviously I couldn't focus anymore... ;p
Got off the cab at home, world spun crazily... n I puked...
whenever Dodo puke the nite ends...
No can stand, no can walk or do anything else... hehehehe~
............................................................................................................................................
Happy 7th birthday to a certain Leap Year Baby... ;D
In his sexy cleavage revealing V-neck tee
Punished with Flamings
whenever Dodo puke the nite ends...
No can stand, no can walk or do anything else... hehehehe~
............................................................................................................................................
Happy 7th birthday to a certain Leap Year Baby... ;D
Kakakaka~
See, if u like me so gian to drink then pple won't have to force u mahhhh...;p
But u super good at acting drunk lar..
Next time I tell everyone... ;p
Something funny bout the 29th Feb date..
I tried saving his birthday on my Nokia phone calender n it just doesn't register!!
why so spooky!?
...................................................................................................................................................................
Not forgetting DC back in Sg for 2 months plus
We shoe n bag n tai tai shopped together
Clubbing n rebounding as planned
Gotta see to believe...
He every other nite got new date one...
So many...
I jus see, get intro-ed n give my reviews...
*chuckle chuckle*
So far the ones I gave nods to still not his cuppa..
hmmmmm~
My look when I mean "no no"
;D
We went to Shiro for lunch b4 he fly away the next day!!!
@ Greenwood Ave.
Me n my Tempura set lunch...
$45 bucks!!!
DC n his wagyu beef set lunch... $65
"Hmmm... since she can't take beef I can have all to meself!!"
Jus the way I used to love it..
Medium rare...
I snitched 2 slices...
Need to try somethings at least once!!!!
Oishi neh!!!! *gush*
.......................................................................................................................................................................
While in Holland V for my mani n pedi the day b4 I fly off for my Xs Q12 ...
At Pet Lover's Centre after laksa w Mussie..
Baby Chow Chow @ 2 months!!
Super active can!!!
Fur so thick!!
Kinda reminds me of a moving centipede..hmmm
Bernese Mountain puppy
Alaskan Malamute puppy
I simply love this guy!!!!!
His Zorro- like mask!!!
Soooooooooo absolutely adorable!!!!
Sooo wanted to bring him home... :(
See, if u like me so gian to drink then pple won't have to force u mahhhh...;p
But u super good at acting drunk lar..
Next time I tell everyone... ;p
Something funny bout the 29th Feb date..
I tried saving his birthday on my Nokia phone calender n it just doesn't register!!
why so spooky!?
...................................................................................................................................................................
Not forgetting DC back in Sg for 2 months plus
We shoe n bag n tai tai shopped together
Clubbing n rebounding as plannedGotta see to believe...
He every other nite got new date one...
So many...
I jus see, get intro-ed n give my reviews...
*chuckle chuckle*
So far the ones I gave nods to still not his cuppa..hmmmmm~
My look when I mean "no no"
;D
@ Greenwood Ave.
$45 bucks!!!
"Hmmm... since she can't take beef I can have all to meself!!"
Medium rare...
I snitched 2 slices...
Need to try somethings at least once!!!!
Oishi neh!!!! *gush*
While in Holland V for my mani n pedi the day b4 I fly off for my Xs Q12 ...
At Pet Lover's Centre after laksa w Mussie..
Super active can!!!
Fur so thick!!
Kinda reminds me of a moving centipede..hmmm
His Zorro- like mask!!!
Soooooooooo absolutely adorable!!!!
Sooo wanted to bring him home... :(
Gonna collect my spoiled lappie battery frm Mac clinic again morrow
So now the disk drive spoil le, LCD spoil b4 n battery to b replaced...
Wat more?!?! grrrr~
Stupid bad egg MAc.
Off til Sunday...
N have got lots planned for the weekend!!!
whee hee...
toodooloos~
So now the disk drive spoil le, LCD spoil b4 n battery to b replaced...
Wat more?!?! grrrr~
Stupid bad egg MAc.
Off til Sunday...
N have got lots planned for the weekend!!!
whee hee...
toodooloos~
No comments:
Post a Comment