Friday, March 21, 2008

Wrinkles!

After extensively scrutinising my face, I found that Wrinkle #27 has found a spot n settled...

Dang~!##$%#@%

On my forehead!!
Above my right eyebrow!!
When I like to do tt silly The RoCk look when taking silly pics, when suan-ing my frenz.. n giving my fave skeptical look... 0_o"


N dun ask me when i'm gonna quit my favourite Vogue stix...
Or y m i up til so early every nite...

Ole habits do die hard!!

N Eddie thanks for trying to soothe my aging woes by attempting to rub yr smelly spit on my forehead lei!! >;p
But yeah... i will continually endeavour towards aging gracefully!!

N hell i'm gonna slap on more serums n magic potions from now on onto troubled spot!!
..................................................................................
Thoughts of the night...

Why do people only realise that they've lost something good only when it's gone....???
sometimes for good...
despite numerous warnings that wat's gone cannot be gotten back??

Why is it some people only know how to ask questions when they already have the answers in hand? when they already knew what they should have done or can still do?

Too little...or nothing at all.... realised wayyyyy tooo late~

Mistakes made, lessons learnt.....
I only know that... I can only get better... with Age....
I'm only 20... with 7 more years of experiences than any younger biatch out there! ;D

That came outta dunno where!! ;p
nites!

1 comment:

Mr.B said...

Horny! i miss you! =))tweet.