Friday, March 14, 2008

Getting Crazy Angry with the damn MacBook!^%$&

I collected my brand new battery pack today..
Replaced courtesy of Mac clinic for possibly burning up mine...

N now all i wanna do is to go online to pay ma bills n change flight n then *OO* stupid Mac shut down again n refuses to charge battery pack anymore...

Fu******K!!!
I feel like throwing it on the floor n screaming at it...
"WAT DO U WANT FROM ME U STUPID TEMPERAMENTAL LAPTOP!!!!?!?!??"

I can't take it anymore laaaaaR! >;(
Come April I'm gonna trade this piece of shit in n get another which will serve me longer ... better...
Why why why why why!?!?!?

Should I jus follow Nikkie's suggestion n write an angry email to the Mac people like Chery did for her Creative bad egg n get a brand new replacement?!@?@?

ARggHHHhhhhHHhhh***
I'm so pek chek!!!!
I jus want a working laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i tink u shld complain!