Sunday, March 16, 2008

Q.C. on Apple Computers Suck now???

More on my 1.5 yr old MacBook laptop.

To date I think I've been to n fro the stupid service centre at Wheelock like 4 times in 3 weeks.. 1 of which i not in Sg.

Today the dude told me tt my logic board might be faulty...

WTF!

So now, it's Super drive spoiled.... Battery pack spoiled n replaced. Now logic mutha-fu*king board.

Not forgetting once again tt this particular MacBook had its LCD spoiled n replaced b4 at 5.5 months old.

Someone pls tell me wat the heow is going on w the once good quality Macs???

They better find a way to put the repair on warranty as the guy told me today cos the logic board will cost bout 1000 plus $$ to replace.

Now I'm thinking.... wanna trade in also cannot...
Stupid rite??

For the rest of the Apple fans out there... let this be a lesson... Buy the freakin' Apple Care warranty n dun expect yr Mac to last more than 3 yrs!!!

No comments: