Friday, March 21, 2008

Mac... Rejuvenated from near death...

I've got my MAcBook back...
N the good pple at Mac Clinic have replaced my logic board (some green chip) free of charge!!

Not only that....
They also replaced my entire keyboard cos there was a crack on it..
My mouse trackpad feels so new n grainy to the touch!! wheee! ;p

N they said they put it all on the repair warranty....
I guess they did all that to avoid my "Why n how my young Mac got so many things spoil one huh?? huh huh huh??" kinda questions
Lesson learnt: When put in a difficult situation.. just give the customer what he/she wants. As long as it is within jurisdiction!


So now... I got new battery pack, new keyboard, new green chip n only thing inoperative is the Superdrive...

From near death to near spanking new...
Guess I can't complain liao.. ;D

Got lots to update...
Pet's Corner @ East Coast jus past Sunday, POP event at Spore Art Museum, n many cute doggie encounters...
N Ed is back in Sg from London...

Have kinda lost some of the bite from the blogging bug cos of the absence of my lappie...
But will organise my congested thoughts soon

Class later in the morning...
Think Hiro will be giving me a Shih Tzu cos I said I havent done one before.
Gotta grab some Zzzzs now so I have the patience to deal with 01 yelping pup!!

No comments: