*Wuff*
Hi my name is Mantou! Which literally means Steam Bun
Or steam Bao... wadeva u hoomans call it...
I heart her....
I hug her soooo tite tite n i squeeze my eyes close to show u how tite i hugging her!
I heard Mummy's phone ring n she giving directions to taxi man to our place...
So i know someone coming to our home...
I try to wriggle away...
sigh...
Wat to do.. I is so adorable...
Soon i will grow too big n heavy to be carried... wahahahhawoof~
sigh...
Mummy n fren going out to eat food... n Mummy was busy making herself pweety...
So she ask her fren to make herself useful n cut my nails
Cut my nails!??!?!?!?
My first time neh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nooooooooooooo!
So I put up a fight n ran away...
N hide....
shites... I running outta places to hide cos I getting too big to wind around under the chairs...
(D: To see pics of Mantou when he younger n smaller, click here.... ;D)
But the sneaky girl n Mummy gang up n hold me down n feed me tweats~
*slurp
Huh??? wat now???
Stop flashing at me!!
K lar... this guest of Mummy's gave me lotsa of pats n strokes...
I like..
............................................................
So she ask her fren to make herself useful n cut my nails
Cut my nails!??!?!?!?
My first time neh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nooooooooooooo!
So I put up a fight n ran away...
shites... I running outta places to hide cos I getting too big to wind around under the chairs...
(D: To see pics of Mantou when he younger n smaller, click here.... ;D)
*slurp
Stop flashing at me!!
I like..
............................................................
Righty... Mantou is cute hor???
I couldn't get enough of hugging him lei.
His thick thick fur n the chilly weather makes him like... a perfect bed companion...
N he is super agile n playful n active lar...
No wonder Ong always says he's a terrorist under tt coat of angelic white fur..
He actually jumped quite high n i was surprised cos he had all 4s off the floor momentarily!!!
If not for the quarantine laws, i think i will ta-bao this Da-Bao home lor...
According to Ong girl, big doggies like Mantou r illegal in city centres in China too...
Fine is CNY5000 (approx SGD1000) if caught....
N also the risk of Mantou being taken away by the authorities as well
So he pretty much stays indoors most times....
Anyhoo... I'm happy seeing Ms Ong...
Always one of ma favourite babes
I couldn't get enough of hugging him lei.
His thick thick fur n the chilly weather makes him like... a perfect bed companion...
N he is super agile n playful n active lar...
No wonder Ong always says he's a terrorist under tt coat of angelic white fur..
He actually jumped quite high n i was surprised cos he had all 4s off the floor momentarily!!!
If not for the quarantine laws, i think i will ta-bao this Da-Bao home lor...
According to Ong girl, big doggies like Mantou r illegal in city centres in China too...
Fine is CNY5000 (approx SGD1000) if caught....
N also the risk of Mantou being taken away by the authorities as well
So he pretty much stays indoors most times....
Anyhoo... I'm happy seeing Ms Ong...
I admire her for being able to live in Beijing for 4 whole f*cking years though she doesn't really enjoy it... all for a cause she's workin for...
I think I will die of frustration n boredom if anyone banish me to anywhere in China to live...
I'm serious...
The sights n smells r all too difficult for me to get used to...
Not to mention the lack of eye candy...
Gosh... has anyone ever seen remotely good looking Chinese men before???
R they an urban legend???
She brought me to eat Shui2 Zhu3 Yu2.
Some super yummy fish cooked in oil n mah la chillis... shiok!
I wish I had a longer stay other than that 10 short hours in Beijing!
Then I can beg Ong girl to bring me shopping at the wholesale markets n all!!
I think I will die of frustration n boredom if anyone banish me to anywhere in China to live...
I'm serious...
The sights n smells r all too difficult for me to get used to...
Not to mention the lack of eye candy...
Gosh... has anyone ever seen remotely good looking Chinese men before???
R they an urban legend???
Some super yummy fish cooked in oil n mah la chillis... shiok!
I wish I had a longer stay other than that 10 short hours in Beijing!
Then I can beg Ong girl to bring me shopping at the wholesale markets n all!!
4 comments:
wAaaaaah..... i just read this... HILARIOUS... almost had me in hysterical fits...
make me also miss you and mantou ah!!!
hope to see you when back in sg k!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
mantou is damn cute! WHERE TO FIND SUCH a cuties dog!
Ong: hehehehhe~ I din know it was so easy to crack ya up. *hugs*
Birdy: I KNOW!!!! Why got sooo cute doggie rite??!?! ;D
dog cute because momma cute mah..
*HIAKX#
Post a Comment