Monday, March 24, 2008

Rover, Chester, Tyler, Akabi, POP @ Sam, n Station 2@ Pet's Corner!!

Pics from the week my lappie was hospitalised...

Rover

When I got back from my Xs-Q12, I groomed my chief's 7 yr old English Cocker Spaniel... Rover...

Ain't he sweet??? :)
So pretty his eyes! Look like girl girl..


Another satisfied client...
When they lick.. means they like me rite??? No?? ;p
................................

Chester n Tyler @ Pawtobello's!

Met up with Nic who was with a friend with 2 totally precious Goldies...

The older n super meek n adorable Chester...
Adopted
I was in love!!

The younger Tyler...
Jus outta puppyhood n more mischievous!
Kept wanting to show dominance over his big bro Chester by humping him though!! ;D

Eeps, caught him by surprise with my cam flash..
......................................................

Akabi


Went to watch the dance after reading bout it in Life! while in LA...

whoa...

Tot these shoes reminded me of my fave Swear boots I used to wear all the time.
All 3 of them spoilt n had to be thrown away cos the rubber soles disintegrated.. at 300SGD a pop!! Argh.. i miss them!


Anyway.. was expecting something more........ funky...

In truth... it was tooo artsy for my liking...
The fact tt the auditorium was kept at room temperature for the safety of the dancers n the super dim lighting made it super conducive to ....zzzzzz.....

Thank God it was only an hour... I managed to stay awake for 50 mins...
My date only woke up after 50 mins... hehehhehe~

;D
...........................................................

POP @ Singapore Art Museum
Was invited by Jules to the event cos he is the manager of SAM now lar
Free admission, free ice cream, free beer, free hotdogs, free performances...

I esp like the visuals by Achtung!2 though...
N always enjoy when djB spins House...

Me n Jules
With free ice cream n candy in hand...
My ex partner in crime at the silly operation of an ad firm we used to work at..

N a v sleepy Muscle...
Who is quite the master chef cos I tasted some super yummy home cooked Bak kut teh that day lei! ;D
...........................................................................

Pet's Corner @ East Coast

On 16th March Sunday...

School of Pet Grooming had a stall...... doing basic groom for $10 lor!
Shaving of basic areas = paw pads, sanitary areas like the ass crack n belly

I was station 2 girl...
But when the dogs started coming in... n clipper wires got entangled n nail clippers got swopped.. i ended up in Station 1 n on the grass most of the time...

Shaving belly area..

I saw so many many breeds of dogs i never seens b4!!
There were these 2 huge FAT Basset Hounds aka Hush Puppies...
Like giant moving sausages!!!!!!!! eeeps!

Plenty chi wa was n malteses... zzzzz

Goldies... LovE!!$&***

N no time to take pictures cos my hands were full!!! ;(
Until the end of my shift....

The Great Dane aka Scooby Doooo!!!
Freakin' tall. it's head was almost at my chest!


Had to run home to shower n change cos had Akl flight later in the day...
Shag!!
Would love to stay the whole way if only I had managed to change tt flight away lor.

My hands smelt of doggies' ears n I had fur in my nostrils!!
kekekeke~ ;p

Next up...... Dinner with Ong Girl in Beijing n her darling white Chow Mantou...
;D

No comments: